Any Else For The Stripey-nose Club?

Of course Kevin can join the club! That’s a lovely white stripe & Crest you have!
Welcome to the club Kevin! See you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾

Of course Kevin can join the club! That’s a lovely white stripe & Crest you have!
Welcome to the club Kevin! See you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾
Kevin says 'thank you Pringle!' Perry muttered something about starting his own club for piggies that don't have any white fur at all...stroppy teenager 🤭

Kevin says 'thank you Pringle!' Perry muttered something about starting his own club for piggies that don't have any white fur at all...stroppy teenager 🤭
Pssst, Perry, there is a place for piggies who are denied membership because our stripe isn't perfect or no-existant: The Non-Stripey Nose Club
But you haven't heard it from me...
They are a bit special about this topic around here.
Billie xx

Good morning Pringle. Our new piggy Pol would like to join the Stripey Nose Club but wasn't sure if you needed to be a grown-up piggy or if you had a 'junior' membership. Pols new friend Maud is also hoping to become a member of the club soon but at the moment really does not like having her photograph taken.

IMG_20211103_091210.webp

Dear Pol
That is a perfect stripe you have! Of course you can be a member, no junior membership required all ages are welcome as long as you have a stripe!

Membership card is on the post!

Pringle 🐾
Dear Pringle

Thank you for letting me join such an exclusive club.

My human says my stripe is very cute because it continues all the way down under my chin.

Pol xx

@rp1993 Pringle I would just like to say how happy I am that you have upheld the strict rules of the Club founded by the much loved and must missed late Former Self Appointed President Dennis. He would be very proud of you.

Here he is to say thank you to the Chairman of the Club.

Dennis Bum in Haycube.webp

He was such a cheeky boy! Here is a proper thank you Pringle.

Dennis Grass 4.webp

Good morning Pringle. Our new piggy Pol would like to join the Stripey Nose Club but wasn't sure if you needed to be a grown-up piggy or if you had a 'junior' membership. Pols new friend Maud is also hoping to become a member of the club soon but at the moment really does not like having her photograph taken.

View attachment 188620
I think you should start your own club beautiful Pol, The Extra Cutie Teeny Weenie Club! :wub::wub::wub:

Of course welcome Coca! That’s a lovely stripe you have!
See you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾

Of course welcome Coca! That’s a lovely stripe you have!
Pringle 🐾
Pringle I hope you have lots of Membership Cards printed. You may get quite a few new members now that they know the Club House Bar is open again. Hope you don't get a sore paw writing all the names on them!

Hi Toffee, that is a wonder white stripy nose you have! Of course you can join the club!
Membership card is on the way!
Pringle 🐾

Of course all pigs are welcome! (As long as they have a stripy nose)
Welcome Elsa, membership card is on the way!
Pringle 🐾

Of course all pigs are welcome! (As long as they have a stripy nose)
Welcome Elsa, membership card is on the way!
Pringle 🐾
Er Pringle, The Late Self Appointed Chairpig Dennis set up this very Exclusive Club, the Coolest Club in town, for all piggies with a stripy white nose as he had a supercool white nose stripe and he wanted to see how many other piggies had a cool white nose stripe too.

Dennis and his white stripe.JPG

Er Pringle, The Late Self Appointed Chairpig Dennis set up this very Exclusive Club, the Coolest Club in town, for all piggies with a stripy white nose as he had a supercool white nose stripe and he wanted to see how many other piggies had a cool white nose stripe too.

View attachment 200505
Oops my bad! I did think it was white, we are very sorry Dennis! ❤️

Hello Heimdall and Freyr, they are both some lovely fuzzy white stripes you have!
Of course you can join! See you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾

Hello @Betsy,
Our names are Heimdall and Freyr, and we were just wondering if we could join this club? Pretty please with sweet potato-cheese?

View attachment 201495View attachment 201499
Since the demise of The Self Appointed Chairpig Dennis, the power of entry into The Most Exclusive Club in Town and The Place to be and be seen has passed to President Pringle (@rp1993) who has already welcomed these lovely piggies into The Club. Being that they are only babies, they will have reduced privileges at The Club Bar until they come of age.

Since the demise of The Self Appointed Chairpig Dennis, the power of entry into The Most Exclusive Club in Town and The Place to be and be seen has passed to President Pringle (@rp1993) who has already welcomed these lovely piggies into The Club. Being that they are only babies, they will have reduced privileges at The Club Bar until they come of age.
Spoil Sport!

Back