Any Else For The Stripey-nose Club?

Princess Tui of Sparkle Hill would like to let you know she wants to join the club... Her motto is, "The wider the stripe, the better the stripe!"
Her little sister, Turtle, looks up to her and dreams of having a stripe as beautiful and wide as Tui's when she grows up.

Attachments

• tuionpillow.webp
    tuionpillow.webp
    102.2 KB · Views: 4
  • tortle.webp
    tortle.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 11
Princess Tui of Sparkle Hill would like to let you know she wants to join the club... Her motto is, "The wider the stripe, the better the stripe!"
Her little sister, Turtle, looks up to her and dreams of having a stripe as beautiful and wide as Tui's when she grows up.
Man Tui and Pepper look like they could be related!

Oh Pebble! Of course you are most welcome In The club! Pringle has an extra soft spot for tri coloured white striped nose Abyssinians….. I wonder why?!
83352DFE-4C60-4352-AF35-0A94ED722A16.webp
Membership card is in the post!

Oh Pebble! Of course you are most welcome In The club! Pringle has an extra soft spot for tri coloured white striped nose Abyssinians….. I wonder why?!
View attachment 210438
Membership card is in the post!
Founding Member and Self Appointed Chairpig Dennis (RIP) was a tri-colour Teddy with a cool white nose stripe.

Dennis Chookin Leg.webp

Hi, Willow here.... I believe I possess the crew denials for this exclusive club?!

I'll have a "veg on the beach" please with a celery leaf chaser. View attachment 223816
Hello Willow,

The club is fully open with no face masks to cover our lovely white stripes!

Welcome to the club willow, membership card it on its way!

See you in the club house!

Pringle
IMG_8965.webp

Gertrude submits her application for membership. Edna would like to know if her orange and white eye slash qualify as a stripey face :)

Gertie ❤️
View attachment 223819

Edna ❤️
View attachment 223820
Dear Edna and Gertie

We are very sorry but rules are rules, and the rules states a full white stripe all the way along your nose, so I am very sorry neither of you qualify!

You could always try the none white stripy nose club!

Pringle

Snickerdoodle would like to know if she qualifies to join the club. She’s very jealous that her older ‘sister’ Sylvia is already in :D
View attachment 223822

Dear Snicker doodle, as you are almost all white we do not think your white nose is really a stripe!

We are sorry but we have to have very strict rules in the coolest club in town!

Pringle

Does this count as a nose stripe? Bertie on the left would like to apply for membership. Hutchie doesn’t have a nose stripe but he does have one running up to his eye (I know, rules are rules - I’ll start an eye stripe club - obviously inferior to the nose stripe club 🤣).

Attachments

• IMG_8061.webp
    IMG_8061.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 13
Dennis, the Former Self Appointed Chairman and Founder of The Coolest Club in Town would very proud of you Pringle for upholding the very strict rules of entry to this Exclusive Club. Here he is as a reminder to all members, old and new of what his super cool nose stripe looked like.

Dennis and his white stripe.webp

Does this count as a nose stripe? Bertie on the left would like to apply for membership. Hutchie doesn’t have a nose stripe but he does have one running up to his eye (I know, rules are rules - I’ll start an eye stripe club - obviously inferior to the nose stripe club 🤣).
Dear Bertie

That is a lovely white stripy nose you have!

Membership card is on the way, see you in the club house!

Pringle

Psst, they don't like to hear about it around here, but some of us who were not allowed into this club have found another club to have fun in: The Non-Stripey Nose Club
But you didn't hear it from me! :shh:
Wheeks Billie
You'll have Pringle onto you Billie. Talk of other Clubs is strictly banned! :box::box::box:

Psst, they don't like to hear about it around here, but some of us who were not allowed into this club have found another club to have fun in: The Non-Stripey Nose Club
But you didn't hear it from me! :shh:
Wheeks Billie

Billie

I’m sure you have Been warned previously! No advertising of other clubs on the white stripy nose club!

*brrrrr rumble rumble*
Pringle

Dear Pringle,

Please may I join this Very Exclusive Club The Place to be and be seen? At only 4 and a half months old, I know I'm only eligible for Junior Membership, but I promise to be very good and won't be swinging from the Chandeliers in the Clubroom, find my way to the Executive litter trays to fill them with water or filling the Jacuzzi with Champagne. I only ask to be lifted up so that I can see the Memorial Plaque above the Bar dedicated to the Founder and Self Appointed Chair Pig, Dennis.

Thank you

Bramble

Here is my application form

Bramble Just arrived 1.webp

Here is another one of me showing off my lovely white nose stripe a bit better.

Bramble just arrived 2.webp

Dear Bramble

As you are a descendent of our founding member Dennis you are of course welcome to the white stripy nose club!

No misbehaving or running rings around those senior piggies now!

Membership card is on its way!

Pringle!
Xx

Dear Olive and Newton

You both have beautiful white stripy noses so of course you can join!

We love having some romance in the stripy nose club.

Membership cards are on the way!
See you in the club house
Pringle

Dear Olive and Newton

You both have beautiful white stripy noses so of course you can join!

We love having some romance in the stripy nose club.

Membership cards are on the way!
See you in the club house
Pringle
Olive says she’s delighted, though..She wasn’t sure whether to actually invite Newton into the Club. She was quite looking forward to doing something without her husboar being involved for once.
But after 1 minute of thinking, She decided she’s happy for Newton to be a member as well, as deep down she loves him and isn’t as independent as she pretends to be.

Back