Any Else For The Stripey-nose Club?

Pretty Patsy would like to join the Coolest Club in Town. She says she only has a very small white nose stripe but it is white and it is a nose stripe. Here is her application for Chairpig Pringle to peruse. She says that she hopes she's allowed in as she was a family member of the Self-Appointed, long lamented and greatly missed President Dennis and it would be an honour to be a family representative. @rp1993 Patsy Face 5.webp

Patsy Face 4.webp

Pretty Patsy would like to join the Coolest Club in Town. She says she only has a very small white nose stripe but it is white and it is a nose stripe. Here is her application for Chairpig Pringle to peruse. She says that she hopes she's allowed in as she was a family member of the Self-Appointed, long lamented and greatly missed President Dennis and it would be an honour to be a family representative. @rp1993 View attachment 175811

View attachment 175810
Aww Patsy Pringle couldn’t possibly say no to you as part of Dennis’s family, you and your little white nose stripe of of course welcome to join!
see you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾

Aww Patsy Pringle couldn’t possibly say no to you as part of Dennis’s family, you and your little white nose stripe of of course welcome to join!
see you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾
Patsy would like to thank Pringle for letting her into The Place To Be and Be Seen and is honoured to uphold the traditions and rules of the club and she will carry her Membership Card with Pride.

Luna wants to know if she has enough to join? As a skinny pig she doesnt have much fur but has a bit of white fuzz on the top strip of her nose.View attachment 175827
Of course you can Luna that’s a lovely white stripe you have, it doesn’t have to be a fluffy one!
See you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾

2021-05-16-00-59-08.webp
Pika's so happy to see some fresh pics!
Today he wants to share a pic of him with - what the hoomans says - would be a good friend. The hoomans also says that a Little vacay on a boat with the friend is perfect. Pika thinks its unfair, hes just very excited about spring and wants to show the brothers hes an excellent Rumble dancer. Like every five minutes... 😴

IMG_20210616_161209.webp
Hello Stripey Noses! Pikachu's here and wants some action in this thread. He asked the slave to share some summerpictures....

IMG_20210610_202425_1.webp
First he was very upset with the slaves. They gave him a bath. With shampoo. He smelled like a japanese Cherry blossom for a week. Not impressed!

IMG_20210620_204235.webp
The Santa Claus came for a cuddle! And he brought fresh basil and mosqito plants. Tasted like a trip to the dentist, but so mutch better!

IMG_20210606_160250.webp
Outside playing in the park with Chip for the first Times this season. Stuffed for three days after that!

!IMG_20210605_203327_1.webp
Feel asleep at the balcony during playtime. Even a Hero needs a powernap...

Hello Pika!

Of course you can join the club!
See you in the club house!
Pringle 🐾

Of course Billie and Bonny now argue that they have a white stripe as well, but I'm pretty sure that they will be disappointed. So I guess they will join the other club (you know which one I'm talking about), so the won't feel left out. I hope there won't be any animosities between them. :inn:
But see for yourself if they qualify or not...
billie_20201113_093419.jpg
Billie
bonny_P1120151.jpg
Bonny

Billie and Bonny although you are both completely beautiful your white stripes are possibly a little bit high on your heads to be a nose stripe. Pringle @rp1993 has the final say obviously but I think you will be disappointed.

Of course Billie and Bonny now argue that they have a white stripe as well, but I'm pretty sure that they will be disappointed. So I guess they will join the other club (you know which one I'm talking about), so the won't feel left out. I hope there won't be any animosities between them. :inn:
But see for yourself if they qualify or not...
View attachment 179217
Billie
View attachment 179218
Bonny
Aww Billy and Bonny so close but so far away, Pringle thinks you have some lovely white tufts but rules are rules and it has to a full white stripe to join!
Pringle 🐾

Since I really love stripey noses, there are a few of my late piggies who would have loved being members of the club.
So here are some applications from somewhere over the rainbow bridge:
hailey_IMG_0745.webp
This was Hailey. She was a real beauty, passed away quite suddenly in Mai 2020.

cassy_ginger_quinny_IMG_5824.webp
Cassidy, called Cassy, Ginger & Quinny
Cassy and Quinny were sisters (their mother was rescued from an animal hoarding situation).
Ginger was a little bit older and top sow of the group.
We lost Cassy due to a big abscess in the jaw at 5.5 years. Ginger started her last journey just days before her sixth birthday and Quinny left us quite heartbroken aged 6.5 years old.

scotty_100_0631.webp
Scotty, also a rescue piggy, was a sweet boar who lived with my group of sows. We lost him to a tumor in the abdomen when he was approx. 6 years old.

dusty2.webp
Dusty died as a baby, just one week after she moved in with us. This was one of the saddest days of my life with guinea pigs. 😪

But we don't want to get depressed - so here comes Benji. He was a much loved harem guardian and the piggy who help to bring together the girls from two different groups. He lived with five sows and found the love of his life in Freja.
benji_garten_087.webp
alle_sechs2.webp
Here you see Benji's group: Georgina, Dinih, Benji, Lea (top sow and master of the universe piggy), Freja and Nui

And my last two stripey noses were Daisy and Snoopy:
daisy_snoopy.webp

Attachments

• alle_sechs2.webp
    alle_sechs2.webp
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Back