Any Else For The Stripey-nose Club?

@Viennese Furbabies unfortunately for your Rainbow Piggies Dennis only ever awarded one posthumous member into the Stripey Nose Club and he stated that it was a one off award and was never to be repeated.

Don't complain if a few piggy ghosts are getting ready to haunt you, Dennis. :hmm:

Dennis is already at the Rainbow Bridge and was a very popular Chairpig and every member loved him. I'm sure he has set up a Stripey Nose Club at The Rainbow Bridge too and is wheeking away in the Club Bar with all the members just like he did before he left the Land of the Living.

Dear Boss Pringle,

Mummy said there is a club that I can join in this forum. She also said that past piggy Rocky boy was a member too when he was still with my soon-to-be lady bosses, so I guess I would like to be in it as well. I attached my photos for approval. I've only been with my new family for 8 days so I'm trying to impress them. 😊

Thank you!
Bryce 😁

P.S.
Mummy would take more photos if more are needed. 👍

20210816_182109.jpg20210813_143057.jpg

I apologize if Ive already replied here and forgot. Searched the thread for my screen name and it didn't come up!

Sugar Pig and Kona, who are next door neighbors, would like to join!

Just don't ask what happened to Sugar's lip when we tried to see if they wanted to be room mates instead of just neighbors. Sharing a nose stripe doesn't mean automatic friendship!

525C2741-F83A-42AF-947B-D3E7EE90707E.webpA381A6B9-1375-4F2D-BCC3-4C8773154F54.webp

Dear Sugar and Kona

Those are lovely white stripes you have! Such a shame you didn’t want to be best friends!

Of course you can join!
See you in the club house!

Pringle 🐾

So many exquisite noses in this thread omg I am in love. My very first piggy had a blaze and I've loved them ever since. Now, who of mine qualify....None sadly have the traditional blaze.

Owen is probably the closest. If the tan extended down his face on his pink ear side, he'd have a blaze.

Sylvie is the runner up. Her agouti half and her white half can make a straight line down the middle of her nose, so there's you stripe ;)

Otherwise I can offer my profile pic. That was a gorgeous nose of a lady named Connie who has since crossed the bridge.

Attachments

• Photo 24-1-21, 22 12 14.webp
    Photo 24-1-21, 22 12 14.webp
    52.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo 24-1-21, 22 20 29.webp
    Photo 24-1-21, 22 20 29.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
hello Owen and Sylvie 😍

Owen you have a lovely white stripe and are most defiantly welcome in the stripey nose club!
Now Sylvie I think we need a second opinion @Betsy?

Welcome to the club Owen!

Pringle 🐾

Owen is a shy boy and has taken his membership quietly and has retreated back into the igloo whence he came.

Sylvie has brought her husband, Jack. Now he def doesn't qualify, but he thinks she is very pretty, especially the stripe ;) You have to think abstract I guess, so you can see a bit more of the white to help you decide.

Attachments

• Photo 24-1-21, 22 14 02.webp
    Photo 24-1-21, 22 14 02.webp
    67.8 KB · Views: 9
hello Owen and Sylvie 😍

Owen you have a lovely white stripe and are most defiantly welcome in the stripey nose club!
Now Sylvie I think we need a second opinion @Betsy?

Welcome to the club Owen!

Pringle 🐾
Owen is a shy boy and has taken his membership quietly and has retreated back into the igloo whence he came.

Sylvie has brought her husband, Jack. Now he def doesn't qualify, but he thinks she is very pretty, especially the stripe ;) You have to think abstract I guess, so you can see a bit more of the white to help you decide.
Thank you Pringle. Dennis was The Self Appointed President of The Place to See and Be Seen was very strict about nose stripes. His rule was (and still is) that if the white stripe covered the eye it wasn't a nose stripe. Sorry Sylvie you may be a very pretty girl but I'm afraid you don't qualify for entry in this most Exclusive Club.

Would I be allowed to join as sort of an “honorary member”? I know I am not a guinea pig but I do have a lovely stripey nose. I’m such a good natured little rabbit although I am rather poorly at the moment (other pets subforum).

Perhaps I could represent a bunny division as we have quite a few hiding on the forum.

- Houdini
CE4BDD23-36AB-4E05-9F9A-DE1601CC94C3.webp

Thank you Pringle. Dennis was The Self Appointed President of The Place to See and Be Seen was very strict about nose stripes. His rule was (and still is) that if the white stripe covered the eye it wasn't a nose stripe. Sorry Sylvie you may be a very pretty girl but I'm afraid you don't qualify for entry in this most Exclusive Club.
Both Sylvie and Jack chatter their teeth :)) Thank you President Dennis, for Owen's entry at least.

Percy is a very gentle, kind, honest soul. He feels that somehow he has fallen through the very tight criteria net to get into the prestigious stripy nose club. He doesn’t know how it has happened. But honesty is the best policy. He would like to hand back his membership! Photo attached to prove his nose stripe covers his eye and so he is not a true nose striparian.

F8390C58-D4B8-495D-8E03-40EEF491E98C.webp

Would I be allowed to join as sort of an “honorary member”? I know I am not a guinea pig but I do have a lovely stripey nose. I’m such a good natured little rabbit although I am rather poorly at the moment (other pets subforum).

Perhaps I could represent a bunny division as we have quite a few hiding on the forum.

- Houdini
View attachment 183677
Dead Houdini!

I don’t see why we cannot have a bunny member in the stripy nose club! But you will have to have your one clubhouse as us piggies cannot be near you bunnies!

Welcome to the club!

Pringle 🐾

Percy is a very gentle, kind, honest soul. He feels that somehow he has fallen through the very tight criteria net to get into the prestigious stripy nose club. He doesn’t know how it has happened. But honesty is the best policy. He would like to hand back his membership! Photo attached to prove his nose stripe covers his eye and so he is not a true nose striparian.

View attachment 183691
Thank you for your honesty Percy, you are correct your stripe is in violation of the club rules.

Please return your membership card on the way out, we are sorry to see you go!

Pringle 🐾

Dead Houdini!

I don’t see why we cannot have a bunny member in the stripy nose club! But you will have to have your one clubhouse as us piggies cannot be near you bunnies!

Welcome to the club!

Pringle 🐾
Thank you Pringle!

And yes don’t worry, mommy said she is building me a new even larger pen next week so i’ll easily be able to accommodate a special bunny clubhouse. I look forward to all the extra space even though I have a lot already.

- Houdini

Houdini, you have your special Bunny Nose Stripe Club of one. You are unique! I hope that makes you feel a lot better.

I'd like to remind you all that Dennis set this club up for guinea pigs with cool white nose stripes. Now that he has gone to the Rainbow Bridge please don't take advantage. He may have allowed the odd well behaved rabbit in a separate room at the Club House but I think the he would have had a hard time accepting any another species of animal. It's lovely that everyone is clamouring to be a member of The Most Exclusive and Coolest Club in Town but now that his has gone over the Rainbow I do think that his wishes should be respected.

Kevin asks whether he is eligible to join the club please? He won't be offended if his white stripe/crest don't meet the criteria, he will simply continue being cute while snuggling up to his brother Perry, aka Bumble Bee Bum, in their favourite top and tail position.

Attachments

• 20210818_203157.webp
    20210818_203157.webp
    104 KB · Views: 2
Back