Wasn't someone looking for some photos?

Three days running, I think he's doing this on purpose now. He came begging at the bars with Camowen for his bean, but while Camowen got his bean, Bann chose to stretch and yawn. While begging. At the bars. And then as he ate his bean I tossed some more food into the cage. He ran, grabbed a slice of pepper, and then ran straight into Camowen's bed again. Angry noises ensued.

Bann, I love you, I really do, but...really?!

Well, if you don't want to get out of bed, why not drag the hay cube to where you can eat it in bed? Or, as I suspect is actually the case, wait til your buddy drags it to his bed and then turf him out. Win win.

DSC_0763.webp

My favourite thing about the new cage, and I know how this will sound, but I keep losing one of them in it. There's that many possible hiding spots an they're both using all of them, and I :wub: that they're using all of them because it tells me they're confident enough to use the whole cage.

Cam also will take a nugget from my hand now. :wub: for that too.

Just spent 5 minutes standing doing nothing in their cage because I have to step into it to adjust the window/blinds. They're not bothered by this and instead kept running around my left foot. I have people coming over in an hour and all I could hope was they'd move off before that happened lol. Hooray for boredom!

Love this wee pair - they are like wee hippos! 🤣🥰

"Camowen, I'm in the bathroom. I can hear you just fine, there's no need to yell at me. You got fed right before I went to the toilet. Yelling at me won't help."

I feel bad for the neighbours, honestly.
Ano - I was out and called briefly to the house to collect a parcel - left mail on kitchen table …

“Oik?!”
“Oik Oik Oik?! “
“Okay - pea flakes and cucumber guys”

I’m at the Spar now going for lettuce and sweet peppers 🙄🥰

I wouldn't mind so much but I guarantee if I went and looked he'd be standing on top of a piece of lettuce and claiming it didn't exist, 5 seconds after nicking the piece Bann was eating and scarfing it down before it could be nicked back.

Back