Wasn't someone looking for some photos?

Pre-warming your hands is essential if you dont want to upset them, even in the middle of summer skinny pigs feel super hot to the touch so your hands will feel cold to them! But sometimes they just hate being touched, Tallulah likes her ears messing with and her nose fur stroking and a chin rub, but she has a strict policy of Dont Touch The Body even for her beloved furry husboar lol :) lucky he has a real floppy ear fetish!

Honestly I think my skin might just be too much on the dry side for them, there's only so many times a day I can stick doublebase on and then I have to wash my hands and undo all the good work again lol, sigh. It'll settle again eventually. Hopefully.

But they're happy to be stroked on the head, so I still call it a win.

My Nova and Luna are always so hot too! It's as if they're burning up with flu! They finally now share fleecey hides so they get super hot cuddled up together.

Luna loves nose rubs and under her eye stroking. And is OK with ear rubs. Nova is our no touch hippo 🦛 . Occasionally she likes behind her ears rubbing and even rarer nose or under the eye. When she allows it she really really gets into ear rubs. But she'll sit and lick me to show affection.

My Nova and Luna are always so hot too! It's as if they're burning up with flu! They finally now share fleecey hides so they get super hot cuddled up together.

Luna loves nose rubs and under her eye stroking. And is OK with ear rubs. Nova is our no touch hippo 🦛 . Occasionally she likes behind her ears rubbing and even rarer nose or under the eye. When she allows it she really really gets into ear rubs. But she'll sit and lick me to show affection.
Lol yes the no-touch rule only goes one way with Tallulah hippo, she is an obsessive toe-licker and once went right up my pyjama leg!

Lol yes the no-touch rule only goes one way with Tallulah hippo, she is an obsessive toe-licker and once went right up my pyjama leg!

Both boys will quite happily take a nosy at your fingers, gotta make sure you're not holding any food hostage. Camowen did try nibbling at my finger earlier, and seemed very confused that it wasn't edible.

Make sure that they don't find out about the Guinea Pig Union from one of the other piggies on the Forum or they will be making a complaint about late breakfast. 😂

As their legal guardians, we had some discussions yesterday and they agreed that I could open all their post for them. That way if there was spam they wouldn't have to deal with it because they have no interest in doing so.

At least, they think it's because of possible spam...

@YvonneBlue, I think we have our bottle draining culprit

View attachment 194874
Oh dear, all i can suggest is a putting a small fleece pad under the bottle so that the liner doesn't get soaked or change to sippy bottles. I do wonder if its a habit they have got into because they were bored in their previous small cage. It may be that they will stop doing this with time now they have so much more space. Of course this is just theory and Camowen may just enjoy keeping you awake by shaking the bottle. :)

The noise doesn't bother me so much. It's weird, Bann makes more noise drinking but he drinks less oddly, Camowen just prefers to shove half the spout in his mouth because why, not, eh?

That said I refill the bottles in the evening. That bottle he's drinking from was nearly emptied yesterday morning, but both bottles were fine this morning. Used, but not drained. Fingers crossed they keep it that way.

Those boys are absolutely gorgeous, they are going to keep you entertained.
Caspy drinks with only half his mouth over the bottle and soaks the cage, he taught Nugget. Now they have fallen out and live in seperate cages I get two wet liners! I do manage to save the liners a bit by putting pee pads under the bottles. Nugget unscrews the top of the bottle too which makes it drip a lot.

Those boys are absolutely gorgeous, they are going to keep you entertained.
Caspy drinks with only half his mouth over the bottle and soaks the cage, he taught Nugget. Now they have fallen out and live in seperate cages I get two wet liners! I do manage to save the liners a bit by putting pee pads under the bottles. Nugget unscrews the top of the bottle too which makes it drip a lot.

I refuse to use plastic bottles anymore. Jack and Jake both were menaces with them, they'd rattle the bottle so hard when they drank that eventually the spout would break apart from the plastic. At least with the metal bottles the whole thing is moulded together.

Aw, the boys are gorgeous :wub: I recognise the fleece too. Lovely Yvonne was the winning bidder on my first attempt at raising funds for TEAS via an auction on the forum. It’s lasted the test of time and my sewing has improved a bit since then 😁

Aw, the boys are gorgeous :wub: I recognise the fleece too. Lovely Yvonne was the winning bidder on my first attempt at raising funds for TEAS via an auction on the forum. It’s lasted the test of time and my sewing has improved a bit since then 😁
We have so much fleece, I don't know where it all comes from. I think the piggies order it on my work laptop when I pop out for lunch.😂

Camowen really likes it. Specifically, he really likes being underneath it.

They get a bit confused if I pop my head in to say hello and I've been upstairs already (in my bedroom or the bathroom) but when I'm wearing my everyday shoes (a pair of heavy boots, yes) they know when I'm coming up the stairs and suddenly their room sounds like a zoo lol.

Should I be worried that someone (probably Cam) has smaller poops? Not thinner and they're still the right shape, just shorter if that makes sense.

Back