Two spoilt pigs 😊

Gorgeous boys 💙💙 Love their room too! Can I ask what you used for the cage extension how you did it?

Gorgeous boys 💙💙 Love their room too! Can I ask what you used for the cage extension how you did it?
I ordered a ferplast extension. But they have modified it since I got my cage. It’s called a ferplast KROLIK now and me and my husband could not work out how they fit together. So we had to cable tie the pieces together. It’s ok just not 100%. The boys are happy though. 😍

Pebble was very quiet and subdued today.

It was clean out day and the cage was quite mucky so I carried on as usual. He seemed to perk up this evening once the cage was cleaned. I put the tunnel in with him and a corner cuddle sack to give him something different to focus on and not focus on being lonely.

I’m so sad to read that besutiful Pepper - popcorn freely at RB Pepper
Take care of yourself weepweeps

I am so so sorry to hear about your sweet Pepper. I can tell from your posts just how much love you have for him, he was so lucky to have had you in his life. Until you meet again, my condolences.

I gave Pebble a bit of floor time with mummy this evening. I think he was not impressed with the meagre carrot portion on offer.

IMG_4700.webp

But he was happy that the bowl was then filled with redigrass.

IMG_4706.webp

Having a little rest.

IMG_4702.webp

Then posing for the camera.

IMG_4709.webp

He’s such a gorgeous boy, reminds me of Pringle, hope you are doing okay 💕

He’s such a gorgeous boy, reminds me of Pringle, hope you are doing okay 💕
I’m ok thanks. I knew Pepper was poorly and it helped me to kind of get ready for the inevitable. Lots of cuddles and no suffering. He did have a wonderful life with me full of love. I hoped it would have been longer but as you know we have no control over that. Hope you are well? X

Dear Pebble

Here at GPU we send our deepest condolences on the loss of your friend Pepper and hope that he is enjoying his time at the Rainbow Bridge.

We noticed that your carrot portion tonight was somewhat lacking in quantity. You were right to not be impressed by the meagre offering your Slave provided. The fact that she gave you Readigrass afterwards is not considered to be compensation for the insubstantial amount of carrot presented to you. Does your Slave want to starve you? You clearly need a much larger supply of carrots in future. To ensure this happens, whenever you are given a super small portion you must:-
  1. Give your Slave the Evil Eye.
  2. Wheak loudly so your Slave realises that you are not happy.
  3. Refuse to eat anything else until she gives you more carrot.
  4. Don't come out for floor time if you don't get a decent amount of orangey yumminess.
We hope that this ensures you a decent/endless supply of carrot.

Your friend in a crisis

Miss Bramble
Shop Steward

Back