The Goblin Diaries (previously Quitting Smoking)

He does seem a gorgeous piggy …..I reckon another mischief maker Lorcan 🥰
You’re used to that tho ❤️

He's stopped biting the bars, but he went on a massive rumble spree for Bann's benefit earlier and once again, Bann ignored him to eat some hay :)) Mourne's settling well though. A little nervous and flighty but he's in a strange house with strange people and a neighbour who keeps ignoring him when he shows off, I think he's got every right to be a little confused lol. But he's coming to me for his veggies (also he's a little confused about how scatterfeeding works), and he's only slightly less vocal than yesterday so hey, it's cool.

Dear Mourne,
Please don't stop biting the bars. I have already sent a wheekmail to Wally via @AidaB ( I don't think you have a GPmail address yet!) to request a membership form for Club Bar Chew be sent to you. I promise you it's nothing to do with the policy of giving pea flakes for recommendation of a new member.
Yours with Rumbles and wheeks,
Mischievous Master BorisIMG20240317222926.webp

Dear Mourne,
Please don't stop biting the bars. I have already sent a wheekmail to Wally via @AidaB ( I don't think you have a GPmail address yet!) to request a membership form for Club Bar Chew be sent to you. I promise you it's nothing to do with the policy of giving pea flakes for recommendation of a new member.
Mischievous Master BorisView attachment 255428

Mourne doesn't bite the bars to get my attention, he bites the bars to get Bann's attention. Not that it matters because Bann ignores it anyway.

Also, Mourne doesn't like sitting still:

DSC_0329.webp

And the cages are a mess but

DSC_0332~2.webp
DSC_0336~2.webp

Dear Mourne,
Mischievous Master BorisView attachment 255428
Dear Master Boris,
Thank you. I am relaxing on my holidays. No pea flakes here sorry, I do get some yummy treat veggies though so can’t complain.
I can try and send you some pea flakes when I get home if you are short.
Wheeks Wally.

Dear Mourne,
Welcome to TGPF & welcome to the bar chew club. I hope you settle quickly into your new home. I hear your slave has been trained well in piggy demands. I hope you get everything you need, at your first bar chew, ahem request!
Wheeks Wally. 💩

I don’t think I’ve welcomed Mourne.

So hello gorgeous. Hope you and Bann will be great buddies in no time.

Master Boris always makes a beeline for Sir George's hay tray even though his gets refreshed at the same time. His lordship let's him have a couple of minutes then bulldozer the tray away from the divider. I should really stop putting it there but It's funny watching him move it!

I've worked out why the angle was off lol. I knew I hadn't cut it off that badly! That's definitely YouTube's fault. I'll fix it as soon as I get the chance.

Back