The Bradshaw Family

It’s been a lovely day and your photos capture it so well.
I drove across on the M62 this afternoon and it was a beautiful drive but I couldn’t really stop to try and take photos!

Hello from Merlin

His bonding with his dad last barely 5 minutes (dad definitely didn't want him in his face or space) but he is now housed next to his half-brother Baeddan and his full sister Blodyn and is currently still rather conked out from all the excitement...

Sorry, can't upload the pictures at the moment.

Hello from Merlin

His bonding with his dad last barely 5 minutes (dad definitely didn't want him in his face) but he is now housed next to his half-brother Baeddan and his full sister Blodyn and is currently still rather conked out from all the excitement...

Sorry, can't upload the pictures at the moment.
:(

Hi Merlin!

Oh I do hope he settles and doesn’t cause any trouble

:(

Hi Merlin!

Oh I do hope he settles and doesn’t cause any trouble

Considering they are all just one year old, it could have been a lot worse. But Myrddin has fully come out of himself and enjoyed himself as well, including running some rounds of his new (if small) pen. I had to move old Cerian into my hospital cage.

His normally shy sister Blodyn turned out to be a sneaky tease. Sitting right in front of the dividing grids with her back turned to him and wafting all the female pheromones right in his face. And then target peeing him fully in the bullseye without any warning... :D

Considering they are all just one year old, it could have been a lot worse. But Myrddin has fully come out of himself and enjoyed himself as well, including running some rounds of his new (if small) pen. I had to move old Cerian into my hospital cage.

His normally shy sister Blodyn turned out to be a sneaky teasy. Sitting right in front of the dividing grids with his back turned to him and wafting all the female pheromones right in his face. And then target peeing him fully in the bullseye without any warning... :D

I’m so pleased he’s enjoying himself! 🥰🥰

Can’t wait to hear more updates, and hopefully he finds someone to get along with 🤞🏻

Back