The Boys Are Home. :)

Thanks. They might not fit into a theme or match or be the most creative names, but I think they fit. Womble looks like a Womble and Stripe has a special like stripe on his nose when the rest of him is just one colour. :)

They are very lovely boys. Spoil everyone with a pigture @Kellykels!
Pigture lol. I love people playing around with the English language like that. It's awesome. :) I'm an English teacher...I teach ESOL, GCSE English and everything inbetween. So word puns make me giggle.

Thanks. They might not fit into a theme or match or be the most creative names, but I think they fit. Womble looks like a Womble and Stripe has a special like stripe on his nose when the rest of him is just one colour. :)
My boys names don't match and are not in a theme either. I think you need to choose names that suit the piggy like you have rather than try and make it fit. I watch a YouTuber who has guineas and she had the names chosen before she chose her pigs lol I did have some in mind for Vinnie but none of them suited

My boys names don't match and are not in a theme either. I think you need to choose names that suit the piggy like you have rather than try and make it fit. I watch a YouTuber who has guineas and she had the names chosen before she chose her pigs lol I did have some in mind for Vinnie but none of them suited
I watch a few youtubers, but I have 2 favourites. I know their piggies names and personalities!

I watch little adventures, skinny pigs1 and sometimes Erin' s ark.
My favourite piggies in Little Adventures I love Little one (CUTE!) , Freda (attitude) and Sylvester (Pretty!).
MY favourtie piggies in Skinnypig1 is Willies, He's so quirky and cute! :D

My favourite piggies in Little Adventures I love Little one (CUTE!) , Freda (attitude) and Sylvester (Pretty!).
MY favourtie piggies in Skinnypig1 is Willies, He's so quirky and cute! :D
I will need to watch the Skinnypig1 feed - how many piggies do they have? I love that Sylvester will eat hay even if the veggies are out and the fact that she says he's a hay snob and only the best will do hahahaha - Little One is so cute - glad he's started to eat again :wub:

I will need to watch the Skinnypig1 feed - how many piggies do they have? I love that Sylvester will eat hay even if the veggies are out and the fact that she says he's a hay snob and only the best will do hahahaha - Little One is so cute - glad he's started to eat again :wub:
Only 2, I can only have 2 in my flat at the moment. :)

M

Me too - I have room for more downstairs but I couldn't spend the time with them thru the week. I'm lucky I have my boys with me while I work
:) That's nice, I don't think I could take my boys to college. They'd distract my students!

Back