The Boys Are Home. :)

Boulders , lasers and trip wires. Phha that won't stop a pignapper give me 24 hours to make some wooden replicas and you'll be pigless.

Okay the fires a bit much but I'll just send in @Tim with his gang of ninja pigs Tim you up for it?

Reactions: Tim
Boulders , lasers and trip wires. Phha that won't stop a pignapper give me 24 hours to make some wooden replicas and you'll be pigless.

Okay the fires a bit much but I'll just send in @Tim with his gang of ninja pigs Tim you up for it?

Don't forget about little ol' me I'm up for piggy napping too!

Did someone mention crash Bandicoot!? Hours wasted on that game! :lol!:

Carving!?! We’re not going to eat them yanno! :yikes:

NO Tim NEVER! I'm just carving wooden replicas so we get a head start.

Reactions: Tim
A ‘LITTLE’ detour? :hmm:
:lol!:
Well a tad more than an itty bitty detour admittedly.:)) What's wrong with going to The Wirral from Sutton Coldfield via Southampton?:hmm: I don't see a problem.:no: I'll help by paying petrol money:inn:

Well a tad more than an itty bitty detour admittedly.:)) What's wrong with going to The Wirral from Sutton Coldfield via Southampton?:hmm: I don't see a problem.:no: I'll help by paying petrol money:inn:
This is turning into an expensive ocean's eleven sort of piggy heist.

I’d be knackered! :lol!:

Back