TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

You misunderstood @BossHogg! What I meant was are you going to pay a fortune to see @Tim get his kit off? as he claims it cost him a fortune for you to get your kit off.

There is only 1 thing @Tim should dress up as, in fact all 3 of you could for a group photo. Those guinea pig onesies someone posted about before Christmas. Maybe it was @RosieMaia ?

Family safe and not a cheese wire in sight. :tu:

This is me. Went to the Harry Potter studio for my birthday last year, and both my sister and I had great fun posing with the giant chess pieces!

22491756_10159414068410075_7361801507686426801_n.jpg

This is me. Went to the Harry Potter studio for my birthday last year, and both my sister and I had great fun posing with the giant chess pieces!

22491756_10159414068410075_7361801507686426801_n.jpg

Thank you @Sonnet for showing yourself and for bringing this thread back on track. Always good to put a face to a name.

Of course not! What's happened to Eileen? (or shouldn't I ask?)

I did mention it on here before I was absent for a while. Eileen as you know ended up being a single piggy with me and due to my awful luck with piggies and bonding I was planning on keeping her on her own, which was very selfish and so, I decided to rehome her. She went to a local sort of rescue place. They take them in (rabbits as well and bond up any singles and then rehome them as pairs and they also neuter any males if needed. Eileen was successfully paired with an older female and now they are up for adoption :)

As much as I loved the piggies, the bad luck I had with all mine just made it a struggle and I think I'm just more of a bunny person.

Oh I remember now. How stupid of me to forget all the troubles you were having!:doh: I'm pleased that the beautiful Eileen now has a friend.

I did mention it on here before I was absent for a while. Eileen as you know ended up being a single piggy with me and due to my awful luck with piggies and bonding I was planning on keeping her on her own, which was very selfish and so, I decided to rehome her. She went to a local sort of rescue place. They take them in (rabbits as well and bond up any singles and then rehome them as pairs and they also neuter any males if needed. Eileen was successfully paired with an older female and now they are up for adoption :)

As much as I loved the piggies, the bad luck I had with all mine just made it a struggle and I think I'm just more of a bunny person.

I no longer have piggies either, occasionally fosters but none that are ours. Piggies are adorable but I much prefer rats and bunnies.
Maybe we should ask one of the mods to change your username to “Baxter Buns mom” :inn:

Our last house bun died around 3 years ago now. Still miss him at times.

I no longer have piggies either, occasionally fosters but none that are ours. Piggies are adorable but I much prefer rats and bunnies.
Maybe we should ask one of the mods to change your username to “Baxter Buns mom” :inn:

Our last house bun died around 3 years ago now. Still miss him at times.

I kept rats before. I took on a pair from a preloved advert. They were living in a zoozone type hamster cage.. just awful. I got them a huge 4 storey cage and furnished it with so many toys and hammocks. Sadly I only had them a few months as they were quite old but my goodness they were adorable. My daughter wants rats again but we just can't fit in any more cages here.

Good idea about the username. Might ask about that :nod:

I kept rats before. I took on a pair from a preloved advert. They were living in a zoozone type hamster cage.. just awful. I got them a huge 4 storey cage and furnished it with so many toys and hammocks. Sadly I only had them a few months as they were quite old but my goodness they were adorable. My daughter wants rats again but we just can't fit in any more cages here.

Good idea about the username. Might ask about that :nod:
Or a username that doesn't involve one of your pets names so you don't have to change it all the time. ;)

Back