TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Love your hair, Nat! C:

Here are some new dumb photos from me messing around with my camera.

xsomuchstuffomg077.jpg

xsomuchstuffomg081.jpg

xsomuchstuffomg083.jpg

xsomuchstuffomg085.jpg

xsomuchstuffomg086.jpg

Hey Nathan I love your hair! I wish I had the courage to dye it like that... :D

Thank you. C:

It looks a bit dodgy at the moment, seeing as all of the colours have faded apart from pink. o_O

I seriously need a haircut before I dye it again.

Ok here goes. Be kind even if it means you have to have your computer screen fixed because your nose has poked it through. lol
11052006038-001.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
ohh thanks guys. In my younger days 5years ago i used to model, so the way makeup was done has sort of stuck with me.
Tricks of the trade........If you wanted to go swimming with eyeshadow on and wanted it to stay on or become smudge proof.....wet your brush rub in your eyeshadow and make a paste like texture then apply, its brill. ;D

messdo1.jpg

bit fatter than one wanted, but hey ho!

oh, i'm on the left! On the right is some ginger bloke i pulled years ago and got married to!

Hello *waves*
what a stunning dress you are wearing, lovely photo ;)

Helloooooooooooo PP

I can not believe how bad I look in that picture, I look simple :'(

myfamily.jpg

this is the most recent pic of me i have, i usually so all the pic taking. its missing 1 important family member which i will post in the correct place.(i hope this comes out right)

I don't want to scare everyone! and by the way when I looked for a piccy of you it wasn't there ,only the rest of your clan .I can't be held responsible for smashing everyones pc screens :D :D :D

J4100041.JPG

there you go don't say I didn't warn you!
me and jack (giz )

You all look normal to me :smitten:
Here you go, this was taken before I had all my hair chopped off, my 5 year old step daughter T did my make up, she called it car crash :'(

HPIM0852.jpg

Back