Show your crafts (WIP or finished)

Well, I could put jewellery findings on them then donate them to be sold for rescue funds. The problem I have is the sitting down to attach the findings part, so they're all sitting in a bag instead.

Well, I could put jewellery findings on them then donate them to be sold for rescue funds. The problem I have is the sitting down to attach the findings part, so they're all sitting in a bag instead.
They could be sold at the Potteries GPR fair in November, with or without jewellery.

They could be sold at the Potteries GPR fair in November, with or without jewellery.

It's the tying them on that's awkward. Some of them are fine like that, but not all. Yvonne had said she would bring me to the fair in November and I could bring the bag with me then. It's just the tying them on, for some reason that's my tripping point. Anxiety brain, heh.

It's the tying them on that's awkward. Some of them are fine like that, but not all. Yvonne had said she would bring me to the fair in November and I could bring the bag with me then. It's just the tying them on, for some reason that's my tripping point. Anxiety brain, heh.
Well you could always ask for a corner at the fair and charge people a small amount for tying their own jewellery on

Honestly I've been sitting here trying to think of a workaround. Some of the braids themselves are just too chunky to tie on in general unless you want a massive reef knot on your wrist (and nobody wants a massive reef knot on their wrist). Hmm. Unless I was like "tie them on a schoolbag!"?

This is what I mean. It's really hard to photograph your wrist BTW. Especially your dominant wrist.

DSC_1049.webp

Awww, I would love to be able to go shoping there.
The support I got from Debbie was a godsend when my Ted devloped dental problems so I like to help with fundraising whenever I can. They are struggling with vet bills as their little piggies need ongoing care and most are long term residents

Been making a few piggie beds for TEAS guinea pig sanctuary to sell on their Facebook Selling Page. I have three mats to finish off and find a big box and then off they’ll go

View attachment 211717
I don't have Facebook, if you were making some more towards Christmas time? Would I be able to buy one or two from you and donate straight to teas?

I don't have Facebook, if you were making some more towards Christmas time? Would I be able to buy one or two from you and donate straight to teas?
Yes, I can that’s very kind of you. I’ll send you a message in October, I have a few bits to finished and get off. I need to find a big box, I never seem to find them in supermarkets anymore 🙄

It was a teary day for me yesterday and I still felt like crying today. I decided that the housework could wait another day and I decided to work on a fall craft. I am going to hang these on my front door once they are dry. I'm really proud of this and I feel tons better.

1664217963745.webp

I'm not on facebook either, so I love it if there are any more piggy beds etc that I could buy and send the money to TEAS? PM me if you have anything left x

Back