Moses and Miriam

Awww this is fantastic news (sorry, just catching up)! I'm so pleased you both have piggies again. This gorgeous couple really have landed on their paws! 🥰 🥰 🥰

I’m sure they will soon get used to their 5* home. First cage clean and weigh in are always hair raising. Well done. You’ve got first nail clip to look forward to 😉
I wimp out and ask Aunty Lilli to nail clip my 3 when they are staying in their holiday accommodation.

Aw, just seen your post, how lovely for you to have piggies again 😊 they are both beautiful

As Moses has 2 black paws I will probably ask the vet nurse to do the first nail trim 😁

Having given them veggies this afternoon I sat quietly near them and talked to them.
Moses came out and found veggies
First time I’ve seen him voluntarily eat out in the open.
Miriam only emerged to grab something and retreat again.
I’m hoping that if Moses is more confident and begins to feel safe, he will encourage Miriam.

IMG_1438.webp IMG_1437.webp

Miriam - isn’t she so beautiful 🤩
She had just been put back in the cage after her weight check so hadn’t yet gone into hiding. She’s put on some weight since last week so I’m reassured that she is eating well.

IMG_1436.webp

If you look very closely the black void next to Miriam’s golden bum has 2 eyes.
What you can’t see is 2 cute little black front paws out in front of his face.

They are still very shy and skittish but a short cuddle time and piggy whisper techniques will slowly win them round.
In case no-one has realised I am completely besotted with these 2.

View attachment 256772 View attachment 256773

Miriam - isn’t she so beautiful 🤩
She had just been put back in the cage after her weight check so hadn’t yet gone into hiding. She’s put on some weight since last week so I’m reassured that she is eating well.

View attachment 256774

If you look very closely the black void next to Miriam’s golden bum has 2 eyes.
What you can’t see is 2 cute little black front paws out in front of his face.

They are still very shy and skittish but a short cuddle time and piggy whisper techniques will slowly win them round.
In case no-one has realised I am completely besotted with these 2.
:luv::wub::luv::wub::luv:

Back