Hano's herd

I don't know how I've been missing your wonderful boys but I'm all caught up now! Sorry for all the :love: spamming your notification box!

Bucky took a shine to my other half today, he sat like this for a good 5 minutes :xd:

Facetune_09-09-2024-23-13-58.webp

He then decided to crawl into my partner’s shirt, which must have been comfy as he left quite a few poops in there.. it’s a good job he loves these piggies as much as I do :xd:

IMG_1299.webp

Bucky went back to the vets this morning as he started acting a little unwell again. He’s been given another course of antibiotics, and if this doesn’t improve anything they want to do X-rays :soz:

Made the mistake of telling people at work and they’re acting like I’m stupid and like he’s not worth it because he’s ’just a guinea pig’ :hb:

Sending Bucky healing vibes ❤️.

No one on here will ever say “they are only guinea pigs“.

When I had a poorly piggy in the past and was quoted £500 for an operation my dad said how much do they cost? I said about £30. He said just get another one!

Some people just don’t get it.

Sending Bucky healing vibes ❤️.

No one on here will ever say “they are only guinea pigs“.

When I had a poorly piggy in the past and was quoted £500 for an operation my dad said how much do they cost? I said about £30. He said just get another one!

Some people just don’t get it.
Yeah some people just don’t understand ….we on here do get it
I hope lovely Bucky gets on ok with the extra abs ❤️

Back