GPAW Competition - Create a cookie or biscuit that looks like your guinea pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone’s creations look amazing. My weekend has just got worse .... my husband fell down some concrete stairs and landed on his face this afternoon. Took to A&E. Nothing broken thank goodness. Bloodied and bruised with a slight concussion 🙁. Have to keep an eye on him for 48 hours. Happy baking. 🍪

Everyone’s creations look amazing. My weekend has just got worse .... my husband fell down some concrete stairs and landed on his face this afternoon. Took to A&E. Nothing broken thank goodness. Bloodied and bruised with a slight concussion 🙁. Have to keep an eye on him for 48 hours. Happy baking. 🍪
Oh dear, poor hubby, hope he feels better soon, must have been a horrible shock x

So sorry about your husband but glad nothing is broken.
Hope he feels better soon and recovers quickly

Well I managed to find enough time to salvage the overcrowded guinea situation...
I'm quite pleased with them after all, I couldn't source any black colouring so had to improvise with dark chocolate and cocoa powder icing.
Donated via the Potteries website "donate button" added a bit extra for a good cause & it's been a fun competition 🍪🐹

Here are my 2 entries (hope it's OK it's 2 photos but 3 piggy biscuits? I couldn't show any favouritism. I took individual photos if not allowed the 3 in 1?)

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee
_20210327_235819.JPG_20210328_000017.JPG

Ps, healing vibes & speedy recovery to your husband @weepweeps :hug: x

Well I managed to find enough time to salvage the overcrowded guinea situation...
I'm quite pleased with them after all, I couldn't source any black colouring so had to improvise with dark chocolate and cocoa powder icing.
Donated via the Potteries website "donate button" added a bit extra for a good cause & it's been a fun competition 🍪🐹

Here are my 2 entries (hope it's OK it's 2 photos but 3 piggy biscuits? I couldn't show any favouritism. I took individual photos if not allowed the 3 in 1?)

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee
View attachment 171626View attachment 171627

These are fabulous.

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee

Aw these are absolutely amazing 😋😋😋 I can tell who they are, Squiggles love silver edged eyes, Tiggy’s fluff and the pink ear on Bumblebee, I’d eat that bit first 😆
I tried to ice one and had to wipe it off as it just wouldn’t stick, there must be a trick to keeping it from lifting off?

Last edited:

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee

Love these! 😍😍

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee

Glad you managed to deal with the bloaty pigs 👍

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee

I’ve just posted on other thread but wow, they look amazing! :wub::wub:
I'm afraid I’ll be showing favouritism, to the ones that don’t fall apart when I decorate them in a little while with my clumsy hands!:))
I really hope you and hubby are ok and he feels a bit better today x

Top photo..
1, Squiggle
2, Tiggy
3, Bumblebee

Wow. They are fab. Bet they taste yummy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back