GPAW Competition - Create a cookie or biscuit that looks like your guinea pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame you, it’s 2.5 hours I’ll never get back 😄
The only baking I did in the past was a ready mix cupcake pack from the shop cooked in a cupcake maker that hubby got in an auction. Did it only once coz I didn't like it even though it's edible and okay. Gave away the cupcake maker to hubby's daughter after. 🤣

@Betsy can I clarify, can the two photos be of two different piggies or just the one piggie?
i.e. 1 photo for 1 piggie and 1 photo for another piggie

Last edited:
@Betsy can I clarify, can the two photos be of two different piggies or just the one piggie?
i.e. 1 photo for 1 piggie and 1 photo for another piggie

I don’t think the rules are that specific. So you can enter 2 creations or 2 photos of one creation.
This sounds very exciting @Bill & Ted if you might have 2 creations to enter.

I don’t think the rules are that specific. So you can enter 2 creations or 2 photos of one creation.
This sounds very exciting @Bill & Ted if you might have 2 creations to enter.
No, it’s all been a bit of a trial, an old friend rang just as I was mixing the orange colouring for one of the fur colours into the shortbread and its ended up everywhere including my face, much to the amusement of OH. Cleaning up was the worst, how can one person make such a mess, I won’t moan at OH now when he bakes and at least his stuff is edible 😆
Let me get back in the garden!

Ok then I’ll submit my two photos now 😳 😁 Oh Goodness they worse on photo than in real life
I have donated
Guess who?
ED1E2686-0108-4881-AAB2-966D3D24AF37.jpeg247D434F-39FE-4CDB-B0CF-B7AD727D21AF.jpeg
I made the mistake of adding coconut to the white chocolate, but my other one looks like a dog!
Kiki has turned out a bit more ginger than black but there we go ...

Well done they look great. I’ve been called to work this weekend now. 🙁So I’m hoping 🤞I’ll still have time to bake. But if I don’t then at least my donation helps anyway and I’ll enjoy seeing all the creations.

May I present Basil & Pedro in biscuit form- I'm sure you can tell which is which and look what they've left behind 🤭
View attachment 171462View attachment 171461Great fun with my 10yr old. Got a bit carried away so now we have a herd😂😆🤣nom nom nom

These are fabulous. Shame you are so far away or I’d be round to sample one! Hope you’ve had fun creating with all that icing.

Ok then I’ll submit my two photos now 😳 😁 Oh Goodness they worse on photo than in real life
I have donated
Guess who?
View attachment 171435View attachment 171436
I made the mistake of adding coconut to the white chocolate, but my other one looks like a dog!
Kiki has turned out a bit more ginger than black but there we go ...
A ⭐️ for effort there.

I'm not sure I'll have time after work tomorrow & a long day on Sunday, but I'll donate anyway. Its worth it seeing everyone else's creations. :nod:

I was expecting complete disasters with everyones descriptions... But they're pretty good :tu: I think you're all doing yourselves down :(
Xx

@Bill & Ted what did you use for the black colouring in the end?
Oh & Do you look like you've had a fake tan mishap, been 'Tango'd' or just resurrected the 'Sunny D' drink from the 80's/90's?lol.xx

@LollyJJ loving the extra poops! :wub: Lol! :))
You can never have too many guinea pigs either, lovely little herd ;)

I'm not sure I'll have time after work tomorrow & a long day on Sunday, but I'll donate anyway. Its worth it seeing everyone else's creations. :nod:

I was expecting complete disasters with everyones descriptions... But they're pretty good :tu: I think you're all doing yourselves down :(
Xx

@Bill & Ted what did you use for the black colouring in the end?
Oh & Do you look like you've had a fake tan mishap, been 'Tango'd' or just resurrected the 'Sunny D' drink from the 80's/90's?lol.xx

@LollyJJ loving the extra poops! :wub: Lol! :))
You can never have too many guinea pigs either, lovely little herd ;)
I used tracing paper and made a couple of template to cut around out of cardboard. . I was so surprised the food dye actually washed off with soapy water. Morrison orange and Cake Decor Black which is a lot easier to use as it’s a gel. Shortbread base, OH won’t touch them, says they look grim 🙄 I prefer the templates 😆
490B0E1C-DC9B-4DE2-95D8-47A18AECF5B5.jpeg

Last edited:
I used tracing paper and made a couple of template to cut around out of cardboard. . I was so surprised ithe food dye actually washed off the with soapy water. Morrison orange and Cake Decor Black which is a lot easier to use as it’s a gel. Shortbread base, OH won’t touch them, says they look grim 🙄 I prefer the templates 😆
View attachment 171488
Think I’ll be doing the same!
Tell OH to get out in that kitchen and show off his piggy biscuits then! :nod: Yours look great! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back