Ffas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not meaning to hijack...but I fancied a Tracker bar.....

Annoyed...why? BECAUSE THESE ARE SMALLER ALSO!

The packaging is still the same size however look where my thumb is!

GRRRRRR

2015-01-31 20.37.47.webp

Ooh I have seen these! I bought myself a pack of mini eggs the other night and I thought they tasted different! Did they used to be dairy milk? because they're not now :(
WHAT! They taste different ? This is devastating news :yikes:

Yes I definitely tasted a difference! I actually think I now prefer the cadburys pebbles as they are dairy milk :)
This is terrible news. I am going to have too go and lay down with a wet flannel on my face :soz:

This is terrible news. I am going to have too go and lay down with a wet flannel on my face :soz:
Haha I know! I was so excited to get some. Gave 1 to my sister and I had 1, bit into it and we both looked at each other as we realised the chocolate wasn't as good! Haha

Yes I definitely tasted a difference! I actually think I now prefer the cadburys pebbles as they are dairy milk :)
Cadburys are now owned by American Company Kraft. They are slowly replacing each recipe which uses milk solid fats with Palm oil. Its cheaper and enables alot more mass production of chocs but alas changes the taste. Prepare for all Cadbury chocolate to end up this way. Not as sweet and more American bitter tasting.The dairy milk tray is totally different now.

I have moved to Galaxy. It's much nicer. I don't eat much choc but when I do Minstrels or green &Blacks is what I eat.

The original Dairy milk bar will be left until last to change as it's the most popular. Mini eggs were the first to change in time for easter. If you read the back of the packet you can see ingredients change.

Last edited:
Cadburys are now owned by American Company Kraft. They are slowly replacing each recipe which uses milk solid fats with Palm oil. Its cheaper and enables alot more mass production of chocs but alas changes the taste. Prepare for all Cadbury chocolate to end up this way. Not as sweet and more American bitter tasting.The dairy milk tray is totally different now.

I have moved to Galaxy. It's much nicer. I don't eat much choc but when I do Minstrels or green &Blacks is what I eat.

The original Dairy milk bar will be left until last to change as it's the most popular. Mini eggs were the first to change in time for easter. If you read the back of the packet you can see ingredients change.
Oh no not PALM OIL.......
Bring back the milk...bring back the milk....

I knew they were now owned by Kraft but didn't know they planned on changing all the chocolate! Noooooo! I love Cadburys too much :(:(

Boots are doing a two for a pound offer on cream and caramel eggs! Yum.
I had the caramel one on Saturday, going to eat the cream today. :raz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back