Chat Thread.

1st, I am excited Boss has a Contigo. I own three now, and simply love them! I have gotten everyone in my family hooked on them as well.
2nd, if anyone ever worries about being an alcoholic, just remember that my housemate mixed her laxatives in with her beer.
2nd image - I really need the brain bleach now that’s stuck in my brain 😅

Took some photos of my own of the new car. 👍
IMG-20240626-131711.jpg

IMG-20240626-131651.jpg

IMG-20240626-131628.jpg

IMG-20240626-131513.jpg

IMG20240626125957.jpg

Sad times in the Hogg extended family today, my daughter has informed me that Ruby, the faithful family dog is near her end and will be getting put to sleep in the morning. She is a 16 year old Staffie and was runt of the litter, she wasn't expected to live beyond puppyhood and outlived all her siblings in the litter. She has kidney failure and doggy dementia and has slowly been going downhill. She has been a cracking dog and loved coming to stay with her "grandma and grandpa" whilst the family were on holiday. She will be missed. 😥
IMG-20240705-WA0000.webp

Sad times in the Hogg extended family today, my daughter has informed me that Ruby, the faithful family dog is near her end and will be getting put to sleep in the morning. She is a 16 year old Staffie and was runt of the litter, she wasn't expected to live beyond puppyhood and outlived all her siblings in the litter. She has kidney failure and doggy dementia and has slowly been going downhill. She has been a cracking dog and loved coming to stay with her "grandma and grandpa" whilst the family were on holiday. She will be missed. 😥
View attachment 251934
So sorry.
Holding you all in my thoughts for tomorrow

My garden vac has died. Well it smells like something is burning whenever I use it for about 2 seconds. I use it every day to suck up the hay in the garage. I've had it since 2020 so it owes me nothing. I've just ordered another of the same make as I am so impressed with it. I remember it was a bit fiddly to put together. It arrives on Friday so until then I'll just have to use my long handled dustpan and brush or just let the garage get covered in hay.

My garden vac has died. Well it smells like something is burning whenever I use it for about 2 seconds. I use it every day to suck up the hay in the garage. I've had it since 2020 so it owes me nothing. I've just ordered another of the same make as I am so impressed with it. I remember it was a bit fiddly to put together. It arrives on Friday so until then I'll just have to use my long handled dustpan and brush or just let the garage get covered in hay.
I’d just let the garage get covered with hay 😁

Hi GPF gang!

Just wanted to share some news that I’m absolutely ecstatic about: I finally landed a new job!
I’ve been unemployed for months and have found it really grating on my mental health as I just kept getting “no’s” constantly, but now I’m super happy that I finally get to go to work again.

If anyone is in a similar position just remember that even though it may seem impossible and have you feeling down, things will work out in the end. As hard as it often is ar times it’s important for your self worth to be positive.

Hi GPF gang!

Just wanted to share some news that I’m absolutely ecstatic about: I finally landed a new job!
I’ve been unemployed for months and have found it really grating on my mental health as I just kept getting “no’s” constantly, but now I’m super happy that I finally get to go to work again.

If anyone is in a similar position just remember that even though it may seem impossible and have you feeling down, things will work out in the end. As hard as it often is ar times it’s important for your self worth to be positive.
Where will you be working?

Hi GPF gang!

Congratulations! What will you be doing?

Hi GPF gang!

Congratulations! :yahoo:

Back