Chat Thread.

Congratulations @BossHogg

I’m in for a fun evening. First the ringworm shower for me and then it’s time to bathe the mew mews and spend some hours trying to distract from licking dry the mildly toxic treatment.

Life is full of fun, fun, fun!
Oh yes, thankfully only 2 more cat washdays to go after today. Well...until the new one arrives. Who knows what his condition will be like. Looks ok from his photos although that doesn’t count for much.

Right I am off to wash my hair.

Last edited:
Going to pets at home to try and get a large bail of wood flakes as they didn’t have any in when i was last in there
Also need to get a cupple more tubes as the ones i have are pretty grotty

Oh yesss! The actual cage is arriving Thursday and then I have to move all the stuff in the room, but hopefully by Friday it will be done!

Brilliant! We are wanting to build a new cage but have got other things that need to be prioritised right now, have got to be reasonable!
We're hoping to build a big wooden DIY one

Brilliant! We are wanting to build a new cage but have got other things that need to be prioritised right now, have got to be reasonable!
We're hoping to build a big wooden DIY one
Oh yes, we have been putting off a new cage for a while now! After spring cleaning we decided that we have enough space! I would love to build a diy one but i found a cage I could connect for so cheap I couldn't help myself!

Back