Chat Thread.

So mad.Need to rant.Some of you may have read my rants about my sister's rabbits.She lost two in one day few months ago, what a surprise.Came to hers today cos needed a break (walked home from town)She let my niece get a puppy (my niece is eighteen but has issues) couple of months ago.Sister works nights so she is in bed.Couple of days ago my niece found out her boyfriend was a scumbag and is struggling so she is still in bed as well, has took her sleepers.To cut a long story short puppy was in dog cage with very wet puppy pad and had pooed everywhere.Have changed the puppy pad and removed the bed.Let him out the back and he promptly came in and weed on the floor so toilet training out of the window too.He us curled up under my feet.He spends a lot of time in his cage and it's not fair.He is a terrier mix so is gonna go doolally tap if they don't sort themselves out.My sister works four nights a week and even when she is in he spends a lot of time in the cage.She just says it's my nieces dog and her responsibility.I have two dogs and they are everyone's responsibility.

I'm not there every day though.Her next door neighbour would have flipped if she had seen him in that state.She is an animal person too.

I completely agree, it's wrong on the poor pup. Could you report them to the RSPCA anonymously?

He isn't neglected enough for them to do anything.Well fed, innoculated and on flea and worm treatment.Just in cage too long and not trained properly

afternoon. Got about three hours sleep last night and been up town getting paiges birthday stuff. Screaming headache. My two oldest boys and their girlfriends are coming for birthday tea. First time I have met wulffes girlfriend properly and first time youngest two have met her. All four are meeting john for the first time. Slightly nervous.

I did.Nice to see her so happy when she has had such a hard time.Bit sad as well that it wasn't said when her dad was around , he never gave her that.Pics and kfc on Saturday, just me, her, Joe and john

I love spending time with my kids and nice that John wants to come too.Loveley having four of them with me yesterday and seeing the other one with her kids last Saturday.I miss my noisy house, so quiet now.

Well today we said goodbye to my grandma. It was a beautiful service at the church,followed by a trip to the natural burial ground ( she had an eco funeral) and then a reception after at the block of o.a.p flats she had lived at for 30 years in the communal lounge area. It was a lovely day and we are on our way home armed with food and drink. I do have a migraine though...but all in all a beautiful day. X x

Back