Chat Thread.

Thanks guys! :D
Good luck. Hope it goes/ went okay x x
I'm sporting a horrible spot on almost the inside of my nose (not nice) and have to go out today...its so red and sore...and what's worse is I don't have any foundation in to cover it up....eek. Hopefully it will go soon...oh well...i have to laugh I guess.
Anyway hope you all have a good day x

Oh no @jenniferanneharris I had one of those last week when ever I sniffed it was uncomfortable. It went in a week so I'm sure yours will be the same x
Thanks hun. Had it for 4days or so but not needed to leave the car so not been too worried before now. Luckily its not too sore today...so hopefully means its healing.
Is anyone upto much today? Its a nice sunny day but not too hot. Bought myself a nice summer dress for warm days and only 14 pounds from Asda so cant beat that....just gotta hope it fits now hehe :-p

Thanks hun. Had it for 4days or so but not needed to leave the car so not been too worried before now. Luckily its not too sore today...so hopefully means its healing.
Is anyone upto much today? Its a nice sunny day but not too hot. Bought myself a nice summer dress for warm days and only 14 pounds from Asda so cant beat that....just gotta hope it fits now hehe :-p
We have just been to tesco to get our weekly food shop, it is lovely weather! Ooh that's a bargain, George clothing is really good though x

I found my mouse and keyboard. ;)

piano_mouse.jpg

Am sure you did great flutterby.I've had a good day but now can't sleep.He is crashed beside me.Really annoying when they can sleep and you can't.Would wake him up if he wasn't up for work in the morning

Back