Chat Thread.

:))
I take after my mum, she's always been a bit of a party animal and can still make a bottle of wine disappear! :D

@katie-elizabeth
I've found the facts behind the Grantham 'beer fest'. It wasn't actually a festival as such, it was a carnival by day which turned in to a party in the park with live bands and beer in June :D
If I still had a camper van I'd be tempted!
Firstly, my mum and yours would get on like a house on fire. Secondly, oh my gosh you had a camper van?! Why oh why did you get rid of it?! Thirdly, sounds like its party at mine in June!

Reactions: Tim
Firstly, my mum and yours would get on like a house on fire. Secondly, oh my gosh you had a camper van?! Why oh why did you get rid of it?! Thirdly, sounds like its party at mine in June!
We had to get rid. We've had a couple but the first one was sold on due to the body falling to pieces, when ever it rained overnight, I'd wake up thinking ":cen: I've wet the bed!" The second one had a fab body but there was more holes in the chassis than a pair of fish net stocking, so that went as well :(. Not after I had spent loads on it trying to sort everything out, we had to let it go as it was costing so much to run :(

Party at yours in June? Oh I think sooo! :yahoo:

We had to get rid. We've had a couple but the first one was sold on due to the body falling to pieces, when ever it rained overnight, I'd wake up thinking ":cen: I've wet the bed!" The second one had a fab body but there was more holes in the chassis than a pair of fish net stocking, so that went as well :(. Not after I had spent loads on it trying to sort everything out, we had to let it go as it was costing so much to run :(

Party at yours in June? Oh I think sooo! :yahoo:

Now when you wake up and wet the bed.. You actually have wet the bed.
These may be a wise investment
tena-man.jpg

Ohhh I get a tag by @Mother Hubbard ! :D I must have been naughty! :yikes: seems like I've become a regular on this thread.

Friday 19th and Saturday 20th.
I wouldn't bother with the Friday though. 40s night!? Not my cuppa.
Saturday looks better though. :)

Friday 19th and Saturday 20th.
I wouldn't bother with the Friday though. 40s night!? Not my cuppa.
Saturday looks better though. :)

Thanks Tim! I struggled to find anything Hahaha my google skills are poor.

Reactions: Tim
Plenty of sun about, quite pleasant in the patrol car. ;)

Nice pub there @Katie, I'd stop by and have a couple of pints to build up some dutch courage before you attempt the locks! :D

Back