Chat Thread.

Hello, TGPFers :) Thought I would visit the chat thread :) it is lovely to be back amongst everyone.

Just took Vimto to the vets as she has a URI, she wee'd in the carrier so had to have her on lap as she is long haired she was soaked.... She is a BIG pig and was the size of a puppy in there :) One woman said 'Is she a puppy too?' :))

Am just off to put together a Garden hoover/blower what a cool man tool :)
Aw poor Vimto lol. Hope her URI improves soon. Good to see you back Lee :D

Hiya :D yes i am well thanks, not been on much last few days as grandma unwell again. But should be about more again now hopefully :) x

It good to be home :)

Sorry to hear Grandma unwell, How is Sweep and his new wifey? :love:

I want one!

You can have a look at mine - but no touching - it's not for wimmens! :raz:

1597-1486-large.jpg

I think my back is broken from all the gardening :(

I've had a busy day, cleaning hutches, mowing lawns, 2 hours in gym, cooked tea for me and MrsHogg, just ironing my uniform for work, then a long soak in the bath. ;)

Yours looks really cool boss mine isn't as impressive... I have garden hoover envy. Sounds like you had a busy day.

I certainly have Lee, mine is a Flymo 2700w garden vac, I got it for my birthday off MrsHogg, it was half price in a sale. Should have been £70 got it for £35. ;)

That's the only thing missing from our garden tools :)

Gotta get one, be careful what you suck up though they have a shredder.... So make sure no spiders or insects get caught :(

I certainly have Lee, mine is a Flymo 2700w garden vac, I got it for my birthday off MrsHogg, it was half price in a sale. Should have been £70 got it for £35. ;)
Wow, that's an excellent price, you should now return the favour and buy Mrs Hogg a new Hoover :)) But remember to wear your old army helmet

New hoover? NEW HOOVER! I'm not made of money! she can use a dustpan and brush until she saves up to buy herself a new one! :lol!:

Reactions: Tim
What do you even use one of those bad boys for?!

For sucking up leaves that cover my garden from next door's tree. I don't know if it's poisonous for my animals so I take no chances. ;)

Firstly, welcome back Lee @sport_billy Hope you are feeling better and just to say we've missed you. As you can see the naughty lot....you know...the usual crowd have been entertaining both themselves and us all with their tales of randomness...yes @Tim, @A&T @BossHogg @katie-elizabeth and the others....you know who you are!

Frankly I've been catching up from a few days ago and I have make up running down my face because I've laughed so hard, especially with trying...no not trying...imaging Tim sticking his rear end out of his window to pass some vile smelling gas from his rear end....stay away from the lamb!

Guys, everyone, you're the best! thank you x

New hoover? NEW HOOVER! I'm not made of money! she can use a dustpan and brush until she saves up to buy herself a new one! :lol!:

I've just read this back to myself and for some reason, all I could hear was Brendan from Coach Trip! :lol!:

You could say that.

I'll get the guinea pigs to mow it in future - they're a lot less bother than a hover !
My buns and pigs normally keep the grass short, but the sudden burst of hot weather had the lawn growing faster than they could eat it! ;)

Back