Chat Thread.

Dopey cat :))
My brother's pooch spotted the piggies and instantly wanted to 'play' with them. I made sure she was always at a safe distance and was never left unattended. She decided to wash my face with loads of slobbery kisses :)

My four love watching amber! Timmy sort of like protects her when she's in the outside run. Tippy just loves watching her. Amber loves them too She's not a bit fussed.

Wispa likes them as long as they're in the cage, Joey likes Wispa :) but Shaun is yet to become friends with her..

Piggies and other animals are so cool because they are unusual to other animals and they don't know what to do

Dopey cat :))
My brother's pooch spotted the piggies and instantly wanted to 'play' with them. I made sure she was always at a safe distance and was never left unattended. She decided to wash my face with loads of slobbery kisses :)
Tim, I suspect most people want to wash your face with slobbery kisses...probably because like me, they can reach easily! LOL

Tim, I suspect most people want to wash your face with slobbery kisses...probably because like me, they can reach easily! LOL
I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not, have I a kissable mug!? :))

Back