Chat Thread.

I feel your pain on being skint. I have £7 to last me till the 16th haha. Yeah, try the demo. I watched so much game play of it on youtube and couldnt hold off any longer and just got it.
Yeah....my brother broke everything of mines he borrowed...including a £700 guitar.....he's the devil. :evil:

So glad I don't have siblings when people say stuff like this! I'd kill him if he broke my crappy £130 bass lol.

Do you use Steam?

haha, I have a £60 acoustic from argos.......not gunna lie........it sounds like someones clanging tins of beans together.

No, how, whats steam? x

So glad I don't have siblings when people say stuff like this! I'd kill him if he broke my crappy £130 bass lol.

Do you use Steam?

haha, I have a £60 acoustic from argos.......not gunna lie........it sounds like someones clanging tins of beans together.

No, how, whats steam? x

I was wondering that! Is that what guitars ran on before they invented electricity ? :lol!:

@theoretikos neither do i! My brother came and "borrowed" it, which ended up being for like 2 months and now the discs don't register when i put them in! :evil: Are you playing counterstrike on PC? If it is, you NEED to get this game, it's called 'the evil within' it's SO GOOD. Sitting playing it on your own at night is terrifying, haha :woot:
If your games won't register then it's probably just something wrong with your drive like a mid-aligned laser so you could just replace the drive which is very cheap and easy to replace with the use of a Torx screwdriver :)

No, how, whats steam? x

Steam is a client to play games on PC http://store.steampowered.com/ :)

This bass isn't perfect but it was better than spending a fortune for something that basically sits in a corner all day lol

:agr:
@C&&Frank oooh! thank you!

@theoretikos oooh, thats looks decent!

We should find a good free mutiplayer online role-playing game and get all the members to sign up and play. That would be fun...haha
................or I'm just too much of a geek :whistle:
No problem! Also you should defo get steam! Especially when they do all their sales :love:

what ones do you like? I havnt played them for years. I used to be so obsessed with WOW and Runescape that i practically turned into a fat old man with gravy stains down my wife beater & throwing wotsits in the general direction of my face.

those were sexy times.

I haven't been on any of those. I play on a private one with my friends but I don't really know any others. I'm open to suggestions and recommendations though!

Cavy is the family of rodents that the guinea pig fall under, so they are known as Cavies :)

Back