Chat Thread.

Killed some people online with Counterstike Source so feeling better. Tried to cuddle pigs at the same time = please let me down NOW

@theoretikos neither do i! My brother came and "borrowed" it, which ended up being for like 2 months and now the discs don't register when i put them in! :evil: Are you playing counterstrike on PC? If it is, you NEED to get this game, it's called 'the evil within' it's SO GOOD. Sitting playing it on your own at night is terrifying, haha :woot:

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood afternoon. :D

Oh dear god... Tom & Tim will be sharing cable ties! RUN AMIE RUN!

No dodgy blokes in a suit with a pocket full of cables ties then? :sly:
you called? I've got a bag of cable ties beside me, I've just tied my wheel trims on the car. :sly:

I'll bet you're not wearing a suit though :))

We have been answering some posts on a thread in the games section to do with 80s music. No doubt some of you already know that we are avid 80s music fanatics and go to the annual pilgrimage at Rewind Scotland in July. This year we are going with two of Lisa's school friends and as there are a lot of people dressing up (including us) we were trying to think of some ideas for this years theme. Of course it has to be practical enough as we are all camping so we have three girls and one guy - any suggestions (clean please!)

Lisa & Ali...x

guyz, how do you put those little caption bits in your names?
eg, @A&T has "Mummy to: Amber Pig & Bella, Timmy, Tink and Tippy Cats :wub:
R.I.P Trixie, Popcorn free little one xx"

I know i should be asking this here, but I'm already on the thread. lol :|

guyz, how do you put those little caption bits in your names?
eg, @A&T has "Mummy to: Amber Pig & Bella, Timmy, Tink and Tippy Cats :wub:
R.I.P Trixie, Popcorn free little one xx"

I know i should be asking this here, but I'm already on the thread. lol :|
It's your signature, you should find it by clicking on your profile pic. :)

I think you have to have like... so many comments and stuff though?

@theoretikos neither do i! My brother came and "borrowed" it, which ended up being for like 2 months and now the discs don't register when i put them in! :evil: Are you playing counterstrike on PC? If it is, you NEED to get this game, it's called 'the evil within' it's SO GOOD. Sitting playing it on your own at night is terrifying, haha :woot:

Downloading The Evil Within demo on PC as I have no money!

Grr to your brother!

Downloading The Evil Within demo on PC as I have no money!

Grr to your brother!

I feel your pain on being skint. I have £7 to last me till the 16th haha. Yeah, try the demo. I watched so much game play of it on youtube and couldnt hold off any longer and just got it.
Yeah....my brother broke everything of mines he borrowed...including a £700 guitar.....he's the devil. :evil:

Back