Chat Thread.

I'm reroofing a workshop, we have our 'fine' british weather to thank :(

I have been argueing with my sewing machine. It will do button holes on the "test" pieces of fabric (which are off cuts of the fabric I am using) but absolutely refuses to do button holes on the dress.
Is it sentient and trying to really pee me off, do you think?

I'm not clumsy to be allowed anywhere near a sewing machine. probably sew my hand to whatever I was trying to sew.

I'm not clumsy to be allowed anywhere near a sewing machine. probably sew my hand to whatever I was trying to sew.

I can hammer nails and twiddle spanners all day/night long, but get me near a staple gun and I end up stapling a sign to my hand :doh:

Reactions: A&T
:nod:
Everyone else who saw me found it amusing though. :))

I don't envy you Rachel, I have mine next thursday. Makes me shudder at the thought!

I had the dentist last week! It's never nice but if it's just a check up you'll be fine :) Be over before you know it.

Aw poor Ruth! I always hate the dentist. Only a check up though. But I have to admit when I sit on that horrible chair I start shaking lol!

Good luck with your appointment.

I'm determined to get 500 words of this essay done today... XD

Haha I hate the smell too!

Well, when I do a Spanish and French essay, 300 words isn't that bad.....with the help of google translate :))

Haha!

I've got to get this one to 3000 words. Not too bad but when it's on a boring topic it feels endless!

We'd all sail through essays if we could talk about something that interested us!

True!

Normally I can get myself into hear and just power through it. This one seems different. Oh well! I can have a good go at it! :)

Back