Chat Thread.

I'm glad I could give you a little giggle!

Reactions: Tim
MINGE! hhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaahahahahahahh Oh god... my face. after all that laughing!

That was a really childish reaction.. I'm sorry.

yes. they are really horrible words too! I dont like Phlegm...it sounds like the noise you make when you have it!

Haha amanda seyfried had the word minge tattooed on her foot because she loves the word so much. Apparantly it's not common in America.
Ps got to love an Amazon bargain, got a Peter gurney book for 8p and and dwarf hamster book for 1p. Shame postage was £2.80 for each!

:love: :love:
Amanda Seyfried, now she is a woman! :sly:
:luv: :luv:

Oh I dont like her I think shes weird.....

Ps got to love an Amazon bargain, got a Peter gurney book for 8p and and dwarf hamster book for 1p. Shame postage was £2.80 for each!

Ive been on ebay recent! Never realised the bargains you could get on there either! I thought king sizes duvet covers were so expensive normally! Really cheap on there!
How annoying the 2.80 on something thats so cheap! but still, thats quiet cheap!

I was about to say I'm so glad you didn't forget the word 'and' but someone ^^^^ beat me to it :))

Reactions: A&T
Trust you @BossHogg If anyone was going to it was gunna be one of the T's! Tom or Tim! Your a right pair!

I'm glad you put it that way around.

Where did you go?! pub?! AA meeting?
hahaahaha not this time :D I've been on tea all day I'll have you know ;)

I was about to say I'm so glad you didn't forget the word 'and' but someone ^^^^ beat me to it :))
I was tempted but then remembered this wasn't the naughty corner! XD clearly @BossHogg forgot :P :P

Reactions: A&T
My horse Domino, my soul mate and companion for the last 23 years was put to sleep today. I'm utterly bereft. He collapsed several times over the weekend and the vet who came out twice over the weekend said that it was just going to keep happening again. He had tumours, cushings disease and arthritis. he was lying down and wouldnt move or eat or get up. But now I keep wondering if the vet was right. maybe I was too hasty. But the vet said that he could fill him full of steroids and bute that that he would maybe have another two weeks :(
Worst day ever.

Ahahahha, Ive had like.. 4 cups of tea today. I'm gunna end up looking like a tea bag.

dog-with-drawn-on-arms.gif

My horse Domino, my soul mate and companion for the last 23 years was put to sleep today. I'm utterly bereft. He collapsed several times over the weekend and the vet who came out twice over the weekend said that it was just going to keep happening again. He had tumours, cushings disease and arthritis. he was lying down and wouldnt move or eat or get up. But now I keep wondering if the vet was right. maybe I was too hasty. But the vet said that he could fill him full of steroids and bute that that he would maybe have another two weeks :(
Worst day ever.

Oh no I'm so sorry :(! Hugeeee hugs! xx

Worst day ever.
Oh gosh I'm so sorry :( x x

@Goth Mummy I am so so sorry. Please don't second guess your decision, you know a natural part of loss are the 'what if's' - Domino sounded like he was in a lot of trouble, you did what we all would do and help him. Unfortunately the love we feel always has the flip side of the pain of loss. I am really so sorry, he is a huge part of your life and it will take a while to come to terms with this.

Huge hugs mate x x

RIP Domino
x x

Worst day ever.
Very sorry to read this Goth Mummy :(
Upsetting as it is, I'm sure all the right decisions were made. Take care xx

Thanks everyone. We also have our close friend in hospital who has had parts of both lungs removed and he is not doing very well. There is a "leak" on one of the lungs (not sure what that means), we cant visit as he is in ITU. Its been a terrible weekend.

Back