Chat Thread.

Fooodddd coma guysssss. I need a sleep!

Just tucked into my homemade chicken casserole. I'm trying to teach myself to cook and I must say it was bloody good :) what did everyone else have?

Just tucked into my homemade chicken casserole. I'm trying to teach myself to cook and I must say it was bloody good :) what did everyone else have?

Ohhh yummy! Have you been learning to cook for long?
I had a roast! I didnt cook it though, my mum did! I can cook... but not that well! lol. A roast is a step too far!

I've been able to do the basics for a while like cottage pie, spaghetti bolognaise and beef stew but never really done much with chicken before. I would love to learn to do a roast or xmas dinner

Ahh I see, I'll tell you whats good with chicken, if you boil some chicken and let it cool. Then get some peppers & onions, and shred the chicken and make a curry! its lovely! rather than frying the chicken. I always think frying it it goes really dry and tough, if you boil it its quite moist (I hate that word) still.

I know like, I'm terrible with timing, i always forget what time i put stuff on if I'm doing multiple things with different times.

Home made low syn chicken and mushroom curry with boiled white rice. ;)

czTucXU.gif

Reactions: A&T
The chicken was left over from Sunday dinner that I cooked for the wife, chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, mashed potato and gravy. ;)

I cheated and used a low fat sauce as I was running late for work. ;)

:eek: Why... How can you get any pleasure from moist?!?!?!

wait.. maybe I should rephrase? :S

Reactions: Tim
Back