• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bobby is poorly

What a shocker😥! I am so sorry for your loss💔. He was so well taken care of until the end.
RIP little man

This was heartbreaking news. I'm so sorry for your big loss ❤️
Sleep tight beautiful Bobby. Popcorn that rainbow bridge without any pain or discomfort.

How are you holding up?
Thank you for thinking about us - not great to be honest I’d really hoped to improve Bobby’s quality of life and give him his old life back. So I feel quilty - Geoff is bimbling along and eating and is staying with Bobby in their hidey. I’ll remove Bobby tomorrow but leave his things with his scent on there for comfort for Geoff.
I had to go to my daughter’s house this afternoon to put my grand daughter to bed and on my way there a guy drove into me - just pulled out ! He was ok and I’m ok and he admitted it was his fault - he said he didn’t see me - my car is lime green ! So my car needs repairing - just a horrid day for me today

Thank you everyone
I’m not tearful today just sad
( I don’t miss all the syringe feeding / meds and it felt odd yesterday not following that routine)
I’ve just put Bobby in the garden
Geoff is ok eating and drinking and snuggling next to a soft toy
You have all been a lifeline for me
Wiebke for all the info and just how to deal with everything and everyone else for your kind thoughts/wishes and healing vibes
Bobby Geoff and I felt them all ❤️

Sending you more hugs.
It can take a while to adjust to not having to give meds etc.
I remember that feeling of having forgotten something! 2 of my boys are on life long meds and I even get that feeling when I'm away from home and someone else is looking after them.
Soon you will think of Bobby and smile remembering his funny little ways.
I hope Geoff will continue to be okay with his soft toy.
I'm sorry about your car, pleased he admitted it was his fault.

Hello we’re ok thank you - I’ve been looking at old photos of them both and smiling at how little they were and how energetic 🥰
Geoff is a bit quiet but is eating and drinking and coming out if I talk to him and his weight is stable - I am carefully thinking about a new friend for Geoff - he’s a very quiet gentle piggy and will need company very soon so I’m researching rescues near me

Oh dear I'm so sorry you've lost Bobby 😢
At least he passed away peacefully at home with you and his friend by his said.
RIP little Bobby, over the Rainbow Bridge 🌈❤️

I just managed to read this. With me taking care of Whitney and her passing away too, it made my mind wander at times.

I'm so sorry for your loss and I know exactly how you feel. 😭💔 Big hugs to you and Geoff.

Popcorn free Bobby. You will be missed dearly. 🌈❤️

I've just caught up on this - I'm so sorry for your loss <3 it is heartbreaking, but you can take comfort knowing you did everything you could and gave Bobby the best care right to the end

Now you will do right by Geoff as well, but remember to take of yourself too, it's a lot to deal with all at once. Big hugs to you both

Back