@Adelyn's Piggies

He is adorable, he could be Clover's long lost cousin :)) :wub:
He’s my gorgeous silver monster bless him! :wub: Not sure how old your little ladies are but Luigi will be 5 next year, so maybe a long lost great uncle!? :)
C95D4797-8BC7-48B6-8D0C-96780DACB28B.webp
0B2F8628-E808-4124-B37B-93B7A92F5588.webp
Him and his new little lady on (temperamental!) bonding day on Friday :)

He’s my gorgeous silver monster bless him! :wub: Not sure how old your little ladies are but Luigi will be 5 next year, so maybe a long lost great uncle!? :)
View attachment 216265
View attachment 216264
Him and his new little lady on (temperamental!) bonding day on Friday :)
Clover will be 5 next year too! :yikes: Maybe they are related:lol!:
Stella will be 1 next year, she's still a energetic young piggy, though she is as big as Clover :))

I hope the bonding went well :)

Clover will be 5 next year too! :yikes: Maybe they are related:lol!:
Stella will be 1 next year, she's still a energetic young piggy, though she is as big as Clover :))

I hope the bonding went well :)
Aah bless her, she looks like a youngster :wub: Definitely long lost cousins then! :D:love:
Hope energetic Stella doesn’t wreck her naps too much :))

Very well thanks, they’re getting on great after the initial madness! Luigi’s had 2 older wives too, so nice Orla the new youngster (6-12 months) is getting him moving more, he’s definitely having fun with bouncy her! :)

Oooooooo, I love guessing what's inside the pressies! :D
Is it a bowl of pea flakes (or some sort of treat)?

Hopefully they will figure it out soon. And realise just how snug they will be in there. ❤️

The piggies rated different types of fruit today :))

First up was dragonfruit. The judges were each given a tiny slice. Stella ate half of hers, while Clover gave up after three teensy nibbles.
Final rating: :no:

Next was banana. Um, yeah, the judges fled from the piece of banana. Multiple times.
Final rating: 😱 :no:

Here the judges took a break and revived with some lettuce.

Last but not least, blueberries! After one nibble, Stella was in love. She happily ate her blueberry. Clover had a couple nibbles of hers, but decided it wasn't to her liking. Stella helpfully devoured it for her. :))
Final rating: Stella – :nod: Clover – :no:

So there you have it. Stella liked the blueberries and Clover liked nothing. :))

Dear Stella and Clover

Please send us some Narna. We love Narna. We love Narna skin and everything about Narna. We don't blame you not liking dragon fruit it sounds very scaaaaaary! 🐉🐉

Wheeky wheeks
Lexi and Thea
Betsy Towers
The Garage

PS We've added our address so you know where to send the Narna!

Dear Stella and Clover

Please send us some Narna. We love Narna. We love Narna skin and everything about Narna. We don't blame you not liking dragon fruit it sounds very scaaaaaary! 🐉🐉

Wheeky wheeks
Lexi and Thea
Betsy Towers
The Garage

PS We've added our address so you know where to send the Narna!
Dear Lexi and Thea,

The terrifying Narna is sent! Watch for it! :D
Wheeks,
Stella and Clover

(Human note: I found a banana in the mailbox. Things get weirder every day.) :lol!:

The piggies need me to open a new bag of hay. Here you go girls . . . what is this? A trail? Odd. Let's follow it. . .

IMG_1904.webp
Is there someone in there?
IMG_1902.webp
Oh, it's Clover!
IMG_1906.webp
Plus Stella at the other end. It seems they left me a trail so I could find them when I was finished opening the hay.
IMG_1910.webp

P.S. They actually pooped like that :hmm:😂

Back