Wasn't someone looking for some photos?

Hope you 3 all had a good night, with no riots in the middle of the night.
Your boys are very cute. :luv:

I know it wasn't a particularly large pile but it was gone in 20 minutes 😂 don't get between a goblin and his timothy hay! Which I'm nearly at my last of because I kept forgetting to order some more lol, got another box arriving tomorrow though.

Not seen in the photos is when they kept going to try and eat at the same time and then freaking each other out and lifting their heads at the same time so they were headbutting each other. 🤷‍♂️

I didn't get a photo, because I was too busy trying to work what my eyes were seeing - but Bann walked to a tunnel and stood on top of it. Properly walked over, sniffed around, stand on top. Why is this odd?

Cam was in the tunnel.

Cam did not appreciate being stepped on.

Bann managed to look rather perplexed at Cam not appreciating being stepped on...and did it again.

And to think, just 3 minutes prior he was looking all cute and sweet, sleeping (eyes half-open to closed!) in his bed.

I didn't get a photo, because I was too busy trying to work what my eyes were seeing - but Bann walked to a tunnel and stood on top of it. Properly walked over, sniffed around, stand on top. Why is this odd?

Cam was in the tunnel.

Cam did not appreciate being stepped on.

Bann managed to look rather perplexed at Cam not appreciating being stepped on...and did it again.

And to think, just 3 minutes prior he was looking all cute and sweet, sleeping (eyes half-open to closed!) in his bed.
Maybe Bann was sleep walking and didn’t realise. 😁

I mean you've got a point there, this is Bann we're talking about :)) He was offered a piece of baby corn earlier and sniffed the whole way along it and then along my finger before he finally tried to chomp....on my finger. Then he got his corn, had a mouthful, dropped it at his back feet, and couldn't find it again. 🤷‍♂️

Back