Wasn't someone looking for some photos?

I wasn't meaning for them, but for you! To keep your extra coke in it.

I know, but if I do that, so will they. They might be in the next room with both doors closed but Cam recognises the sound my e-liquid bottles make when I put them in a drawer and he isn't shy about reminding me he exists when he hears it.

These are slightly out of order, blame Imgur for that - but on top of a cage clean, I had a furniture rearrangement, and we all know what needs to be done when there's a cage rearrangement!

That's right. Exploring, rumbling at your buddy, then running away the minute he looks at you funny. Yeah Cam, I'm talking to you.

9bvm6ad.webpCgXzSXC.webpcIHu6Gs.webpFn2eLYK.webpH8vbavm.webpkR5Tbmw.webpLRizOlg.webps3W8A3R.webp

Oooooh pixtures! Super 👏👏👏. That’s a quer set-up they have there! Lucky wee rascals!

Wow those rascals are very lucky - all that room 🥰
I understand now when you have to be careful where you walk 😂

Doing the whole thing is exhausting, honestly, and it's been cold enough recently there was a lot of excess hay in there. A (ahem) few bags worth of it. And then of course they stay in the cage as I clean it out, and Cam occasionally likes to make an absolute nuisance of himself while I do it, lol. Like the last bit I did was to put all the Megazorb down and I went to pour a bit out...and then said "(word) it" and tipped the whole bag out, lol. Nice deep layer!

all that room

literally!

I understand now when you have to be careful where you walk 😂

If it's not the hay attacking me, one of them will have wandered around near my feet and not bothered to announce himself in the process so I'm hunting round everywhere trying to find out where he actually went. I say he, I mean Cam.

Your piggies must be in heaven with all that space! I’d better not let mine hear word of it else they’ll be packing up their meagre belongings and campaigning to move in there 🧐

Should they ever fall out it means they'll both get a decent sized space to themselves (5x2 and 3x3), but I'm not kidding, it's a lot of effort to clean out, and time consuming. And, with them staying in the cage at the same time it's easier as a solo job than if I had help, it just takes forever. I was gonna tidy up the rest of the house - sweep downstairs, lift excess hay off the stairs, but, uh. No, the surveyor can just have fun navigating that stuff tomorrow.

It's -3 outside and I'm still too warm from the cage clean, lol :)) I had to turn the heating off AND open the window just to be able to breathe properly and the looks I got. Took a couple of the bags outside barefoot in t-shirt sleeves, and it felt great. And now I need the heating on half the night so those two can keep warm.

You’re a caring piggy slave 😂
You can relax and enjoy today knowing you completed that big cleaning out !
Two happy demanding piggies 🥰

You can relax and enjoy today knowing you completed that big cleaning out !

Once the surveyor's been and gone, anyway. Just went into their room, 16.8° :td: I hate this house sometimes, lol. When E.on rang me about getting info for the smart meter install they were like, "Are you aware it's a backboiler?" Like I've lived here 16 months, I'm well aware the boiler's twice my age. But then, at least, no more having to go to the cellar unless the fusebox trips.

Lucky boys, living their best life in a piggy palace. :love:

I'd moved their Snugglesafe beds to next door to the present bed, where one of the seagrass tunnels is in the photos, and the first night they were in them at some point, but I wondered if it was a good idea. They liked it when the beds were next to the radiator wall, double the heat! And I wondered if they would still camp out next to the radiator because Bann loves hiding under that fleecy forest, and Camowen has claimed the orange fabric tunnel.

Went in this morning. Fast asleep on the Snugglesafe beds. Job's a good'un!

So I could find my own thread with ease later and because I still have to get them into the carrier without complaint

DSC_1479.webp

Bann's searched the other cage high and low because I've "stolen" all the tunnels. I'm about to have a quick vape in the bathroom and then we'll see if they'll cooperate lol.

They're gorgeous 😍

Thank you, they're both absolute little terrors lol. Bann's the dark brown one and very hard to get a photo of, Cam's easier, but they're skinnies, they can't hold still. Everything at 100mph, haha.

Gorgeous piggies. They look like butter wouldn’t melt. What’s all these lies you’ve been telling the forum. 😁

Glad you got them moved ……. Finally!

I mean they've stopped screaming for a bit, can't wait to find out how long that reprieve lasts :))

Thank you, they're both absolute little terrors lol. Bann's the dark brown one and very hard to get a photo of, Cam's easier, but they're skinnies, they can't hold still. Everything at 100mph, haha.

I mean they've stopped screaming for a bit, can't wait to find out how long that reprieve lasts :))
Seems you have your hands full with them 😂

I do, but I love them to bits and the house would feel very empty without them. And unlike most people I can sleep almost anywhere, so hopefully sharing a room won't be too horrendous.
Until you turn over in bed, get up for a wee, go back to bed, shout at the fire alarm for going off with no reason ....

To be honest so far the worst of it has been loudly crunching on pellets and the occasional dominance squabble, and that's to be expected. Mostly Cam, Bann's been ignoring it, or patiently putting up with it when Cam's pushing his nose up. No fighting though, and they're settled.

I have to sleep with the door open for at least tonight though, and that's more problematic for me than a guinea pig riot at 3am lol. I haven't really been vaping because I've had no space to sit, and I still need to clear out the other room.

Lovely photos ! Glad you got it sorted - as was said …look at those beautiful boys …..butter wouldn’t melt 🥰
Just waiting for the next adventure 🥰

Back