TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

I'd blush if the embarrassed was working. ;D ;D

;D

Actually, now that you mention it, he is the one that brought the squirty cream here..

*Cough* But there was no time for that, so now I just have to eat it. >_>

You could eat it off......................I won't go there............ >:D >:D ;D ;D

Alfie said:
You could eat it off......................I won't go there............ >:D >:D ;D ;D

Has that hot tub got to you anne ?

;D Adam is not here!

I won't see him for like three weeks, so I have squirty cream to console myself.

sammy said:
Alfie said:

Has that hot tub got to you anne ?
Hmmmmm, like a second honeymoon. :smitten:

New photos of me with newer glasses - they are not that good lol

Mez001.jpg

Mez008.jpg

ooohhh i like your glasses! i want some nice designer ones ive had the same glasses for ages now i just get the lenses changed and keep my frames..lol

Never realised you could stilll see my colour in my hair until that photo.

Thank you :) I needed new glasses as my old ones went kinda wonky and I looked daft.

Here is a picture of me. Sorry for the green hair but I donlt have many pics of me. it was for a fancy dress party

TonyandLaure.jpg

Laure said:
Here is a picture of me. Sorry for the green hair but I donlt have many pics of me. it was for a fancy dress party

Yeah right! ;D any old excuse ;D ;D ;D Its very nice to see you Laure :)

Another piccie of the lovely Clare I see.... nice glasses! The ones with the thicker sides dont really suit me :-\ but they look great on you O0

Ooooo Clare I like your new specs, I really like those! Do you often see women out in the street with nice specs and you want to jump at them going 'oooooooooo where did you get those!' I do. :-\ ;D

Very nice to see Laure, and very pretty you are too, I really do like the green hair! :)

I hate this, why does this forum show pictures so warped :'(

if it would just resize the pics, but when clicking on the piccy it shows it in full size, or opens it full size in a new window, that would be great. *sigh*

The automatic resizing is a bit of a bother, but you look absolutely lovely as always Abnoba. :smitten:

Hello :)

awwwwwww he's gorgeous those eyes are beautiful :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
LOL turn around so i can see you love :) can't half tell you love Garry :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

MintyAndGarry said:
Garry Pig :smitten: and me...or the top of my head at least!
(It says 'male' on my profile...obviously I'm referring to the piggies!)

n517543809_206056_3339.jpg

Awwww so cute, Garry's got a little pot-belly....(pig-belly?) :smitten: :smitten:

Oh dear. I suppose I should add a horror shot of me.... this one was taken this summer (2007) while on a cruise with my partner Simon, and it's the one I use on my website.

aboutme.jpg

hello - you 2 are gorg :D is gary a satin - hes sooo shiny :smitten:

Back