Salisbury Meet 27th July 2024

20240727_134643.jpg

Group photo as promised.

From right to left sitting down we have @Gem789, @Betsy, @weepweeps, @Qualcast&Flymo

From left to right standing up we have @YvonneBlue, @Viennese Furbabies, @Bill & Ted

Mr Bill & Ted was at the bar buying a drink, Mr Qualcast & Flymo was off looking around Salisbury Cathedral with a friend, and a friend of Gem789 as also at the bar buying a drink, @GPTV took the picture. Some of us didn't want to be in the photo and of course this was respected.

That's fun to see, glad you all had a good time. I've got too many needy critturs to be able to do such things, (only time I wish I had got around to having children as then I'd have pet sitters) I'm also a non drinking vegan so a social event's nightmare! Love the little fluffies on the table.

That's fun to see, glad you all had a good time. I've got too many needy critturs to be able to do such things, (only time I wish I had got around to having children as then I'd have pet sitters) I'm also a non drinking vegan so a social event's nightmare! Love the little fluffies on the table.
You don't have to drink alcohol and the Pub had a vegan menu. You are more than welcome to come along to the next one.

I’ve never had a problem at a meet and I’m a teetotal vegetarian.
Vegans are generally much better catered for than in the past.

Glad such a good time was had by all. Love the photo

It was a lovely meeting. I enjoyed it a lot. :D
And who would have guessed that you can find so many guinea pig souvenirs in Salisbury?
:))
View attachment 253549
As you can see, I was doing a bit of sightseeing and a bit of shopping today before travelling to London.
Have a lovely time in London Marion. ❤️

We are now in our hotel up north! had a wonderful time yesterday and thank you for my lovely little piggie @Viennese Furbabies and also a @Qualcast&Flymo for the lovely donation of a t-shirt for a forthcoming auction for Maria’s Animal Sanctuary
Enjoy your stay in London and safe journey back home Marion

Last edited:
Glad you all had a good time and I hope you all got home eventually! I got back from my daughters this afternoon. I was lucky my rail journey ended at Temple Meads, some major problems on the Salisbury line today, all the trains were terminating at TM.

We are now in our hotel up north! had a wonderful time yesterday and thank you for my lovely little piggie @Viennese Furbabies and also a @Qualcast&Flymo for the lovely donation of a t-shirt for a forthcoming auction for Maria’s Animal Sanctuary
Enjoy your stay in London and safe journey back home Marion
Thank you!
I'm enjoying my stay in London at the moment.
Spotted stuffed toy guinea pigs in the Kew Garden's Shop today. But I didn't get one because there were only two and I didn't want to tear them apart. :whistle:(Also I have got quite a few of those at home.)

But I bought this card at Waterstones.
20240729_215239.webp

Thank you!
Spotted stuffed toy guinea pigs in the Kew Garden's Shop today. But I didn't get one because there were only two and I didn't want to tear them apart. :whistle:(Also I have got quite a few of those at home.)

But I bought this card at Waterstones
Glad you’re enjoying London.
Safe journey home on Wednesday

Thank you!

But I bought this card at Waterstones.
View attachment 253653
Sounds like you are having a great time ❤️

Back