Riddles!

Yep Congratulations you win the peanut @Jecf

Now for a slightly harder one ....

I live along the water line and in caves.
I have a suck so strong it welds me to the rock face.
I don't care about shingle, sand or the changing of the tide.
What am I?

@Betsy you were missed. Hope you had a good vacation

Aww thanks @Squeakz I didn't know you cared! Yes I had a lovely holiday cruising round the Baltic Sea and doing absolutely nothing apart from drinking bucket loads of Prosecco once I found it was included in the drinks package!:beer:. Oh and visiting a few places too. I'm going away again in 10 days to London to visit family then up to Stockton on Tees to visit some friends.

@Cavy Kung-Fu you can have the cashew!

Another riddle for you all to get your heads around ....

What number comes next?

6 1 3 1 4 _

Well it is the zip code for Illinois but don't think that's it and a - and some numbers would follow that

Not the Zip code for Illinois either. Try again! Can't give you a clue - it would give it away! I'm pleased you're struggling with this as you seem to get the riddles too quickly!:lol!:

Another one me thinks .....

Can you prove that the below maths equation is true?

8 + 8 = 91

Another riddle to get the old grey matter working .........

A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?

Well 15+10 is 25 which equals a quarter. Which is the only reference to time I can come up with based on the figures.

So quarter to something?
Quarter to one as it's one quarter?
Or quarter to two as there are "two" boys?

Well done Squeaks!:yahoo: it is a quarter to two!

That was a particularly hard one so you get a peanut AND a cashew!:clap::clap:

1:45 is answer cause he gave a quarter to two..but

what is devoid of all other organs yet still has a heart?

Come on Betsy you can do it.

Not after a bottle of wine I can't! :beer: We had a bbq at lunchtime and it is written somewhere in law that alcohol and a bbq is a must! :yikes:

Having wracked my brains and still come up wi nowt, I resorted to asking my son and he reckons it's an artichoke. Does Mark get the peanut?

It would qualify I guess but I was not thinking of something you eat.

I'll give you a clue...it has more than 1 heart

Back