Progress Report!

The grass in my back garden has been the best ever after a summer of piggy poop. I had a knock at the door the other day asking if I wanted artificial grass as it would stop me from mowing it. I said I didn't mow it as I had 5 organic grass mowers living in a hutch. He looked at me as if I was mad!
You should have said. “I already have extremely expensive cutting edge high quality artificial grass, the best science can currently offer, have you seen it? It looks and smells so realistic, the only thing that reveals its fakeness is that natural grass could not possibly be this lush shade of green.”

You should have said. “I already have extremely expensive cutting edge high quality artificial grass, the best science can currently offer, have you seen it? It looks and smells so realistic, the only thing that reveals its fakeness is that natural grass could not possibly be this lush shade of green.”
Now why didn't I think of that?:doh:

I took the boys to the vet again to top up their mite treatment, also I wanted to getting their sneezing checked out.

Sneezing is fine. No problem. No discharge from eyes or nose. No indications of any problems and they're still eating.

Scabs have gone from scratching and are healing up nicely.

The vet commented on how much tamer they are now (after 3 weeks of owning them), so I must be doing something right...and I tracked their weight to show him so he could see that they were gaining it. :)

Back in a month for another top up. They were good boys this time. They didn't scramble around so much.

I'm actually a bit concerned. Stripe has a bit of a sore nose. I saw the vet last night in wondering whether to phone him. I'm wondering if it's hay poke or he bashed himself when running away from me trying to catch him at some point because he does bolt.

It's the outside not the inside and it's not bleeding I checked with some kitchen roll.

20180130_113304.webp

20180130_113301.webp

I cleaned it with some cotton, looks like he's scratched himself on something. Whilst I was cleaning them out this afternoon, the silly boy jumped back into his cage into some pet safe cleaner and had to have a tummy bath. :S He was shivering on a towel on my lap. Not liking the extra handling at all. I kept saying to himself softly. "Well you can't go back in the cage wet you silly boy, it's your own fault for being so silly."

I cleaned it with some cotton, looks like he's scratched himself on something. Whilst I was cleaning them out this afternoon, the silly boy jumped back into his cage into some pet safe cleaner and had to have a tummy bath. :S He was shivering on a towel on my lap. Not liking the extra handling at all. I kept saying to himself softly. "Well you can't go back in the cage wet you silly boy, it's your own fault for being so silly."
They can be very jumpy at times, frightens me often with the younger ones as they are so fast and squirmy. Glad the nose is looking a little better

They can be very jumpy at times, frightens me often with the younger ones as they are so fast and squirmy. Glad the nose is looking a little better
He is so hard to catch. You can't even catch him in a tunnel or a hidey because he just darts through them so quickly.

Back