Pets At Home Hay Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't too bad. :)

Hehe yes it is always funny when it happens to someone else :D
Not so funny when it happens to you though! Those wooden houses are a nightmare to set up. In the morning I once found Poppy looking puzzled with a piece of the house that had fallen onto of her and Maisy Moo sitting onto of the wood. Like rugby heaps :lol!:! :bronco:

Not so funny when it happens to you though! Those wooden houses are a nightmare to set up. In the morning I once found Poppy looking puzzled with a piece of the house that had fallen onto of her and Maisy Moo sitting onto of the wood. Like rugby heaps :lol!:!
Hehe, you should've videod that!

Not so funny when it happens to you though! Those wooden houses are a nightmare to set up. In the morning I once found Poppy looking puzzled with a piece of the house that had fallen onto of her and Maisy Moo sitting onto of the wood. Like rugby heaps :lol!:!
I gave in and used non toxic craft glue on the houses, harry & lloyd were less than impressed at their house falling down around them

I completely agree with those log cabins! Nightmare! They are so hard to put together, but they fall down so easily!:td:

I gave up with it, I don't want a squished pancake pig!

I asked about the racks/crates they're currently using for the PAH pigs in my local branch a couple of weeks ago. As my boys would love it too.

Apparently they're a new design that are only being trialed in their accommodation atm. She said there was already talk of making the larger rabbit ones available and if feedback continued being good they'll eventually roll out the GP size too. So basically be patient and keep checking. Fingers crossed they don't keep us waiting too long!

No idea what the wood is or anything else but look what I've just come across on ebay. The seller makes some other interesting items.
image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back