Ophelia and Bianca

They're back now, everything is fine. Also, they're quite happy, both sticking their heads out of the door of their loft when big slave came in (at the same time - it was adorable), and were excited about coriander. The cyst wasn't big enough so she wasn't sedated and is quite cheerful. :hug:

Piggies: Please can we have some food?
Me: Are you going grey? (grey hair)
They're not but I'm still impressed that they're already four years old.
And yes, they got some leaves to forage. Carrot cottage is also ready, but we're waiting until Christmas Day.

Time to do Bianca's medication. It's early afternoon so they know it isn't time for dinner but instead for eye drops. Ophelia knows that a treat is involved and comes up expectantly. Bianca goes to hide.
Bianca is trying not to get caught. Ophelia is asking for food.
Bianca is sitting in a cavy cosy not too pleased. Ophelia is rubbing her nose eagerly. Older slave gives Ophelia a piece of courgette and she snatches it and runs away.
Bianca is having her eyes done. Ophelia is ready for her second piece.
Bianca is released to eat her first piece of courgette in peace. Ophelia is very politely but insistently requesting for more.
Ophelia ends up with two and a half pieces and Bianca with one and a half.
Then nuggets. Bianca hasn't realised that there is a nugget trail. Instead she is now begging so I pick up the individual nuggets and feed her by hand. She doesn't even follow where I'm reaching behind her to get them.

What goes through Bianca's mind when she decides to completely block the entrance with her whole body so that Ophelia is stuck behind her... Why...

Back