Nugget Comparison Chart

Hi! I’m from the US so I’m not sure if this brand is in the UK but I was interested in knowing if Sherwood is any good?
Information here:

Attachments

• B0C9A622-CEEC-4C3F-8760-45F86020F7F9.webp
    B0C9A622-CEEC-4C3F-8760-45F86020F7F9.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 23
So after looking at the different foods available and finding that the information is spread all over the place I have started to compile a spreadsheet of the nuggets available here in the UK (and most in other countries). I am still gathering information but I have put the basics into a spreadsheet so that they can all be compared together.

If there is anything else you think I could add to the spread sheet, please let me know, or if you have any info about the blank spaces I'd be grateful too! Here it is so far.

nuggetupdatedjan2018new-jpg.79865
Thanks for sharing - super helpful!

Hi.

Can I just ask if this chart up to date, as I can see the last edit on the original post is 2018?

Thanks!

Hi.

Can I just ask if this chart up to date, as I can see the last edit on the original post is 2018?

Thanks!
I see no one has responded to this yet.
No the chart is not 100% up to date. You can still use it as a starting point then find the up to date nutrient contents of each food online.

Hi everyone, I have just made an updated version of this chart as I've recently been looking into the variation of each brand.
This is based on brands I have found in the UK and online.
If anyone has any other brands that I've missed don't hesitate to comment and ill update and add.

*not all are filled as not every brand adds every detail*
Screenshot 2024-10-17 185456.webp

Back