New owner

hey quick question my guinea pigs really don’t like celery they don’t eat it they leave it is there something else I can change which is safe to eat everyday they have lettuce Bell peppers and cucumber x

hey quick question my guinea pigs really don’t like celery they don’t eat it they leave it is there something else I can change which is safe to eat everyday they have lettuce Bell peppers and cucumber x

have you tried a little bit of coriander?
Lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber and coriander are the four main safe daily veggies.

Herbs are usually a big hit with most piggies. Coriander, dill, mint, basil and parsley are top of the list.

Thank u so much girls I will try that what would I do if I didn’t have use am learning but there doing good there still shy getting better tho soon as I open the fridge, they start squeaking coming right up not hiding when I get the treats out as well there funny I clean the cage with the Hoover and there used to the noise now and sometimes when the Hoover is on and we’re cleaning not the cage the house and we turn it off u want to hear them squeak, because they think it’s food time my mum laughs at them 🤣🤍
How are they doing?
have you tried a little bit of coriander?
Lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber and coriander are the four main safe daily veggies.
Herbs are usually a big hit with most piggies. Coriander, dill, mint, basil and parsley are top of the list.

Back