Minnou’s piggies

It was only a matter of time !

They're both becoming persistent cadgers as well!

I tried to ignore the begging, told them they weren't getting anything, dropped my cuppa off in the living room, went upstairs, came back down, went to the back room to see what they were doing and they were both still stood there on their hind legs waiting for me to bring them something! 😮

(I gave them both a treat because they're both ridiculous) 😭

Did someone say treats? I will be right there. See you soon ladies!
Wheeks from Wally

View attachment 256191

(Wally’s spent most of the afternoon begging, I have just been pottering about doing chores.)
Let him follow you around as you potter about AND give him treats at regular intervals and you'll have a piggy who walks to heel!

Let him follow you around as you potter about AND give him treats at regular intervals and you'll have a piggy who walks to heel!
Unfortunately last time Wally was allowed to play in the hall- he snacked on the skirting board!
(I would also be scared I would step on him.)

Unfortunately last time Wally was allowed to play in the hall- he snacked on the skirting board!
(I would also be scared I would step on him.)

Mine snack on everything.

I have to be very careful of Minerva as she likes to quietly sneak up on me and sit behind my feet. She cannot comprehend why that is a bad idea.

Not trying to shame Minerva right now but her zoomie 'triggers' are something...

She was plodding about and realized I'd left the dustpan and brush on top of one of their boxes, stretched her neck to an impossibly long length to get a sniff of the handle then began doing laps of the room - these lasted until Gaia waddled into her circuit.

Back