It's really not what it looks like!

I'll let you have that @Merab's Slave as it's hot, hot, hot. You can come out of the cold and go to The Caribbean!

island-9cc41fb.jpg

It's a Cookbook - a vegan cookbook with spices.

12 Parcel 2.webp

I have that book.
It has some lovely recipes in.
I bought the same book for Son No 3's girlfriend who is a Vegan but eats eggs! She said the she can't never eat a pickled egg again and the thought of never eating a pickled egg fills her with horror! Just the thought of eating a pickled egg fills me with horror! :vom:

The big parcel - Pink electric blanket?

Small parcel— Small shoulder bag?

The pink something is a dolls car seat again? Alternatively something doll related!
The small parcel Baby shoes?

The pink something is a dolls car seat again? Alternatively something doll related!
The small parcel Baby shoes?
The pink something is indeed a car seat @aida B. Congratulations you get a peanut!

Pink cushion

Build a bear clothes or accessories
You get the other peanut @weepweeps. The other parcel contained Build a Bear Clothes.

BAB Blue 2 Fer Top & Skirt.webp

View attachment 218048

You need to be precise with 2 of them. No peanuts will be awarded otherwise!
Ok - so the cardboard package is a 20 year old copy of the Kama Sutra with the plates opposite page 29 and 50 torn out, annotated in red biro and looking rather dog eared

I think the two items in the bags are very similar. Jumpers?

A puzzel in the box

Ok - so the cardboard package is a 20 year old copy of the Kama Sutra with the plates opposite page 29 and 50 torn out, annotated in red biro and looking rather dog eared
That is very precise but no it isn't the Kama Sutra or any other book.

I think the two items in the bags are very similar. Jumpers?

A puzzel in the box
You are right that the two items in the bags are similar but wrong because they're not jumpers.

No puzzle in the box.

Back