It's really not what it looks like!

Have a lovely time and thank you for this amazing post - it has kept us all entertained 😂

I am sorry to say that this is the end of this surprisingly popular thread. :( I have made the very hard decision to end my 12 years of selling on ebay. The selling on ebay started so that I could treat myself to a weekend away with my friend when we couldn't afford it and then morphed into my vet fund.

Made a big decision today ......

@Betsy I only joined in a few times as I always had absolutely no idea but think it might be your turn now to guess

Two exciting packages arrived for me today. What do you think is inside? OK so the tape is a bit of a clue (or possible red herring) so I need details please 🤣

20231005_124910.webp

Panels correct 🤣 and yes in black🤣

Liners or corex. Half right
And I need the colour too
And when constructed what will I (hopefully) end up with?

@Betsy I only joined in a few times as I always had absolutely no idea but think it might be your turn now to guess

Two exciting packages arrived for me today. What do you think is inside? OK so the tape is a bit of a clue (or possible red herring) so I need details please 🤣

View attachment 233288

Ooo great idea! This thread doesn't need to end.....

I agree,I was thinking the same thing.People can post pics of their parcels and we can try to guess what's in them (with clues of course else I have no chance 😄)
That only work if the box is anonymous. My iron arrived in a it's original box so it was a bit of a giveaway!

Fleece accessories in animal print, hammock, jungle thingy (not sure what it’s called).

Back