• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I have a dying guinea pig and I can't afford a vet.

• Thread starter Thread starter sporketh
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
sporketh said:
Thank you all for your care, love and sympathy.
It touches me that you cared so much in a world that's more than a little hateful and spiteful for the pettiest things, as this the the first and only board that didn't shoot me down for not going to a live vet and actually answered my pleas. Not one of the "emergency on call vets" I emailed even replied, and you all, on what seems like the other side of the world to me, came through and helped me out. It meant and means a lot, and I think if the world were full of people like you guys, there'd be a lot more happiness and devotion to simple pleasures that people enjoy. I love you all, God bless everyone and their piggies and other animals.

You did what you could for the little furbaby and we were glad to help... I just wish it had of been a better outcome but there was nothing you could do :(
RIP little one... your mummy misses you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back