French Fancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way - I have NEVER eaten a French Fancy - in my life !

How..... Why?.... What even... I feel for you. Going your entire life without a french fancie!

You must go to tesco... RIGHT NOW! before you spend anymore of your life not having a french fancie.

Hang on a minute! Someone has hijacked this perfectly sensible French Fancies thread and morphed it into an I'm a Celeb thread! Not on!

Back on topic people - I love French Fancies - least favourite are the chocolate ones. Recently had some Halloween ones - orange. Very nice indeed!

Hang on a minute! Someone has hijacked this perfectly sensible French Fancies thread and morphed it into an I'm a Celeb thread! Not on!

Back on topic people - I love French Fancies - least favourite are the chocolate ones. Recently had some Halloween ones - orange. Very nice indeed!
Orange ones sound awesome!

Reactions: A&T

Hahahaha sorry about that topic change! I made a I'm a celeb thread now anyway :) hehehe. Sorry!

I really want a Halloween one! They didnt have any in tesco :( very sad. Now going to have to wait till next year! Maybe they'll do green and red ones for Christmas? Ooo.. Maybe I should write into French fancy!

She'll be watching I'm a celebrity now lol. Come back to like 30 messages!
Yes, yes, I watched the I'm a celeb. Very good, very good! Then went to sleep. And now back. My router thing goes off at 9:30 so I can't reply after celebrity finished.

I bought a box of back wells the other day and none of them had cherries on... Whats with that? Modern version? are people too cool for a cherry on top?

I once ate a French Fancy, when I was having tea at somebody's house - and my reaction was to think "oooh, bleurgh - why on earth did I choose this?", but being the polite soul that I am I dutifully ate it up, and hoped that my face didn't reveal my true feelings!

No, not a fan, but still, that leaves more for all you die-hard French Fancy fanciers out there!

I went to Tesco today and bought a box of french fancy's... I took a picture too but its being weird, you may or may not be able to see it below:
20141121_164414_zpsaf3f0cd3.jpg

I DID IT!

They sound.. Perfect!..I never eat the cherry.. I always have to take it off!

Try Tesco! All the boxes were like it, it wasn't just the one I picked up... maybe Mr Kipling has got bored with the cherry's?! Maybe its a new thing?! :o

I am going to have to add " eat a French Fancy " to my bucket list

You wont regret it!....or....maybe you might? but if you like icing, cream and moist sponge you'll love them!

I bought a box of back wells the other day and none of them had cherries on... Whats with that? Modern version? are people too cool for a cherry on top?
NO CHERRIES!! That is a disgrace in fact I have a good mind to start up a petition! I hate the things my self but that's not the point. How dare they remove them

NO CHERRIES! That is a disgrace in fact I have a good mind to start up a petition! I hate the things my self but that's not the point. How dare they remove them
Blame it on the cherry monster! (Aka me) I love a good cherry me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back