French Fancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need about four layers of Victoria sponge, then some cream on the top. And you probably need to trim some of the cream to make it the right fancy shape. Then I guess you buy some yellow icing from a cooking shop and roll it on?

hahaha you got a bit over excited then.
That sounds easy...ish... say the person who didn't realise that you shouldn't get things out the toaster with a knife because you can electrocute yourself. I'll probably have to get some help... I want to try it though! i'd be gutted if it didnt taste the same though...

hahaha you got a bit over excited then.
That sounds easy...ish... say the person who didn't realise that you shouldn't get things out the toaster with a knife because you can electrocute yourself. I'll probably have to get some help... I want to try it though! i'd be gutted if it didnt taste the same though...
I don't think you're in any danger of being electrocuted by a French Fancy :lol!:

hahahahahahahahahaha you've lost the plot. can you imagen how annoyed that person would be getting if it wasn't your post, we've changed subject like 3 times.

I don't think you're in any danger of being electrocuted by a French Fancy :lol!:

You can never be to sure.... never know whats inside all that icing....and sponge! could be a plug just waiting to get me.

hahahahahahahahahaha you've lost the plot. can you imagen how annoyed that person would be getting if it wasn't your post, we've changed subject like 3 times.

:hmm: there are some TGPF members who view thread derailing as an art form

Must have a thing about flanneling moist nuts I suppose :)

And so it begins, a responsible member of the admin team takes the thread into a lift and descends to the gutter :)

Well played Sir!

Reactions: A&T
FRENCH FANCIES! mmmmmmm cake.

back to topic now

moist french fancies in a flannel.

Think I'm probably alone here.. I don't like them! D:

But I love sponge cakes! But I think it's because they are covered in icing and I'm not a fan of icing at all!

@Abbie :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you....you dont like...french fancies. At least you like sponge, it would be even worse if you didn't like sponge either :D

@Abbie :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you....you dont like...french fancies. At least you like sponge, it would be even worse if you didn't like sponge either :D

I think its the icing.. I don't like icing! I don't even have birthday cakes with icing! It has to be like a chocolate cake or something! Something with no icing haha!

I think its the icing.. I don't like icing! I don't even have birthday cakes with icing! It has to be like a chocolate cake or something! Something with no icing haha!

hahahaha, yeah I'm not a massive fan of icing, if its thick icing its just to much! i can deal with french fancy icing though its only thin.
This is probably going to shock a lot of people..... But i don't like chocolate :O

hahahaha, yeah I'm not a massive fan of icing, if its thick icing its just to much! i can deal with french fancy icing though its only thin.
This is probably going to shock a lot of people..... But i don't like chocolate :O

I like chocolate, but I don't really eat it that often! Chocolate doesnt overly interest me! I only really eat it if there's something new and interesting brought out haha!

I had never had them before until this Halloween when they did the orange iced fancies, there were some left over from my children's spooky tea party so I had one with my cupper and....yummy :)

@Abbie yeah same! those dairy milk marvelous creations i tried, but like i wouldn't go out my way to have chocolate. i'd rather have a piece of fruit.

@MycuteBoys ....Orange french fancies you say..... why didnt i know about this! oh my goodness! oh..okay I'm now going to have to look in the reduce section for some nearly out of date left over Halloween french fancies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back