French Fancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I never thought those two words would ever be used in the same sentence....
I just had a drink of tea which just came out my nose with laughter, not cool.
I did that once with shredded wheat! But I was sneezing. You can imagine it did not do the carpet any favours....
Also I spat out in laughter when I was watching I'm a celebrity the other day!

I did that once with shredded wheat! But I was sneezing. You can imagine it did not do the carpet any favours....
Also I spat out in laughter when I was watching I'm a celebrity the other day!

Oh god, shredded wheat! that's messy at the best of times! I bet you were finding bits of shredded wheat for dayyyyysssss!
I'm a celebrity is so funny! especially ant a dec! I always end up projectile spraying whatever i'm eating or drinking at the time, I should know better by now.

Oh god, shredded wheat! that's messy at the best of times! I bet you were finding bits of shredded wheat for dayyyyysssss!
I'm a celebrity is so funny! especially ant a dec! I always end up projectile spraying whatever i'm eating or drinking at the time, I should know better by now.
Yeah, Ant and Dec are great. Dec was pleased to know Tinchy Stryder was smaller than him!

hahahaha, its on soon! Maybe I should have a thread about it. I know how Dec feels, everyone is always taller than me...:(

hahahaha, its on soon! Maybe I should have a thread about it. I know how Dec feels, everyone is always taller than me...:(
I am sitting on the fence whether to watch I'm a celebrity, or watch the fall, which is very gripping! What to do what to do!

You could watch one of them on plus one? which side is the fall on? then you could watch both...just one an hour later.

The fall in on BBC 2. Maybe will have to watch celebrity after!

Yeah :D! then you can watch both! I think I might make a thread about it, its the eating challenge tonight...and i'm pretty sure they wont be eating french fancies...although I'm definitely going to have to buy some in tesco tomorrow now.

My son (who is now 19 ) loves these.When he was about 5 he had a birthday party and I asked him what food he wanted - window cake and hump cake came the reply - window cake was obviously the battenberg - but took ages to work out (and much describing ) that a "hump" cake was a french fancy - because the cream blob underneath gives it a hump - he still calls them hump cakes now.

My son (who is now 19 ) loves these.When he was about 5 he had a birthday party and I asked him what food he wanted - window cake and hump cake came the reply - window cake was obviously the battenberg - but took ages to work out (and much describing ) that a "hump" cake was a french fancy - because the cream blob underneath gives it a hump - he still calls them hump cakes now.

Hump cakes! that's a really good name for them you know! My little cousin cant say 'french fancies' so I think i'm going to suggest this new naming of them!

Reactions: TAN
Yeah :D! then you can watch both! I think I might make a thread about it, its the eating challenge tonight...and i'm pretty sure they wont be eating french fancies...although I'm definitely going to have to buy some in tesco tomorrow now.
I have to look away when it's the eating challenge! Yuk!

Reactions: A&T
I like any of the colours. Lol. Mmm. I went to a birthday party once and the lady had a giant French fancy for her birthday cake. Mmm :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back